Reviews by ilnaso

Unforgivable by Sean John

tried "unforgivable" today in Saks...surprisingly a very nice fragrance...loved the citrus notes and I usually do not like citrus...a very meditteranian fragrance
02nd January, 2006

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

Ah drakkar...nothing like capturing the essence of mullets, nascar, corndogs, and wal-mart in one ::ahem:: stylish bottle. Just discontinue it already
24th November, 2005

cK one Scene by Calvin Klein

I'm impressed with this one! Just picked it up today and I was pleasantly surprised...usually I find CK fragrances to be outdated but Obsession Night and now CK one Scene both hit homeruns in my book!
23rd November, 2005

Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

This fragrance is amazing! I think Boucheron has mastered the oriental genre in Jaipur. This oriental fragrance puts others like Burberry Brit and Obsession to shame. It is much more smooth than those others and yet as gorgeous and "nose-catching" as something like A*Men! Whole-heartedly recommended!!
20th November, 2005

Very Irrésistible for Men by Givenchy

Good call by saying it is one part B*Men! Not an original scent but one that is very pleasing. Reminds me of DKNY BE Delicious men because of the subtle grapefruit and hazelnut. Long lasting which is nice considering Givenchy Blue Label doesn't last ten minutes on my skin.
19th November, 2005

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

This is a sure hit! Lighter than Black Code by Armani but just as gorgeous for the nose. I love how it smells elegant and powdery but not overwhelming like Bvlgari Blv.
15th November, 2005

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan

Recently purchased this scent after an initial hatred of it. I found it to be too citrus/fruit at first smell but gave it a second chance after smelling the incredible dry-down that is left. The heavenly chocolate/coffee/woods dry-down is worth the initial bizzare smell of grapefruit.
25th October, 2005

Vera Wang for Men by Vera Wang

Love this fragrance but it just doesn't last on me! Wish it had greater staying power! Love the clean spice this one carries!
19th October, 2005

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

How unfortunate that Polo created a fragrance with tonka bean that doesn't smell good (at all)! I truly am in love with tonka bean and the fact that it doesn't save this disaster makes me question if tonka is in it at all...sorry ralph try again

True Star Men by Tommy Hilfiger

A rich but mild addition to the Tommy line. The enrique iglesias tie-in is obnoxious but the fragrance is nice. A little too light for my tastes, which is odd considering the vanilla, sandalwood, and orris ingredients. Not very long lasting either but a more sophisticated option than the original Tommy

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

How unfortunate that people think this is similar to A Men! This is another homerun masterpiece for Mugler. The spicy notes and the fruit notes combine with that outdoorsy vetiver to create a fragrance perfect for the fall and winter! Its warm and inviting and, although it smells harsh on a card at the department store, you wear it on your skin, not paper! Give it a try, I know you'll love it as much as I love it!

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Incredible amazing and energetic! This true masterpiece is one of my standards. I may try new colognes but I will ALWAYS come back to A Men again and again! It is disapointing to read the many negative users because this sophisticated fragrance is something I love so much I want everyone to love it!

Sentiment for Men by Escada

I found this fragrance too fruity at first but the dry-down is incredible! It has the perfect blend of pepper and vetiver. Any product with pepper and vetiver is a sure hit! One of the few that I constantly get compliments on! Also one of the few that actually stays on me for more than an hour! I heard its being discontinued though!! Can not believe that...can anyone dispel this rumor??
01st August, 2005