Reviews by incedal

incedal's avatar
    incedal

Rive Gauche pour Homme Intense by Yves Saint Laurent

Smells EXACTLY like the EDT, but has a stronger Patchouli note in the drydown, and also a heavy dose of Moss. It lasts a bit longer then the original. If you want more Patchouli and Moss than I recommend you get the intense.

16 August, 2006

Unforgivable by Sean John

Cheaper,Sharper,Weaker version of "Millesime Imperial"

Oh I love MI, now I cannot bare to wear it because of that idiot Sean John, It has just been released here and I have already smelt it around a lot. Thank you Sean John for ruining Millesime Imperial, you idiot.

14 August, 2006

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

All I smell is green apples and musk. Sorry but not sexy at all.

07 August, 2006

Tuscany / Etruscan by Aramis

It's a very nice fragrance, at first I loved it. But after a few days of wearing it I was not that mad about it. Has very good staying power and strong sillage but theirs something in it that bothers me about it that I can't put my finger on it. In my opinion this is Drakkar Noir minus the moss and the citrus, but I prefer Drakkar over this.

07 August, 2006

Xeryus by Givenchy

YUCK!! This has to be one of the worst ever blind buys, it smells like sweet baby powder with light citrus and musk. It makes me dizzy everytime I smell this. STAY AWAY from it.

17 June, 2006

Very Valentino pour Homme by Valentino

Very nice, top notes are very similer to By by D&G and the dry down reminds me of Creeds Himalaya. Top notes are very sweet but the drydown is musky and little smooth.

17 June, 2006

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

My first week with this and I am leaning towards not likeing it. My first spray with it and I remember likeing it, but wearing it for the whole day gave me a really bad impression the top notes smell like what most people keep saying, that is a public toilet after it has been cleaned with chemicals, the drydown is what I like but what I dislike the most about Kouros is the base I just don't like the BO smell that reminds me of the Toilet.

30th May, 2006

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Very musky and smooth, smells like classic shaving creams and aslo reminds me of womens face powder.

09 May, 2006

Geir by Geir Ness

Sorry to be the first one to give this one a thumbs down. I tried to like it but could not. With all the hype about how amazing it was, I had to get one, to my surprise it just smelt plain boring, it does not smell much different then Givency Blue label and Allure Homme Sport it has aairy fresh note and a cherry like sweetness.

The lasting power and sillage are not that good either, I know its a EDP but its not much different then a EDT, it lasted about 4 hours on my skin even during then I could hardly smell it. During the few days I wore Geir I did not get one compliment or a head turn like a few other fragrances.

23 April, 2006

XS pour Homme by Paco Rabanne

Very nice scent, its fresh and sweet powedery, it does smell like Creeds Himalaya but I would say they are 50-60% smell alike, Himalaya is more citrusy and of course the Creed House notes makes the difference. But this still a GREAT scent would recommend it to anyone, good sillage maker as well.

28 February, 2006

Himalaya by Creed

Very nice creed, but like others have stated it does smell ALOT like XS. Himalaya opens with a powdery citrus you can smell the grape fruit alot, and the dry down settles to the Creed house notes and gets richer but the citrus is always present. The only thing I don't like about Himalaya is the Powedery smell which is always present.

Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Its a ok Creed, smells a bit like CK1 with also that airy notes in Chrome. The only downside is that theirs a note that smells like pen Ink which can put people off sometimes.

Kiton Men by Kiton

Not bad but not that good either, it was kind of too floral and plain for me, and the lasting power was not that great at all.

Very Irrésistible for Men by Givenchy

Did not like this at all overly sweet and sickening

29 December, 2005

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

Not bad, smells like creamy soap, nothing really interesting.

Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label by Givenchy

Pretty nice, slighty simaler to Acqua Di Gio but more interesting.

Cerruti Image by Cerruti

Yucks!! smells too feminen and it gave me a headache, and upset stomach not joking.

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

Smells ALOT like all other sharp FRESH scents, did not like this at all, very boring and typical.

Dunhill by Dunhill

Smells like classic cheap aftershaves, nothing new here, just a rework.

Lanvin L'Homme by Lanvin

Smells like a few other fragrances nothing really new, but this one is pretty good, very good lasting power recommended for anyone who's into light scents.

H.M. by Hanae Mori

This is really good, fresh sweet and chocolaty, much more tolerable then A*Men, would recommend for anyone who wants something like A*Men but lighter. The lasting power was ok, not as great as others have mentioned lasted about 5 hours on my skin.

Essenza di Zegna by Ermenegildo Zegna

Pretty nice, starts of fresh and drys down to something spicey.

Boucheron pour Homme by Boucheron

Not bad but not my type, smells like an Aramis type of scent with added citrus, if you like Aramis,Givenchy Gentlemen,YsL PH, you might like this.

Brit for Men by Burberry

This should be classed as Unisex it smells more feminen then CK One, did not like this at all.

30th November, 2005

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Starts of smelling like Versace Dreamer and dries down to something else, its ok but I do not find it manly enough

30th November, 2005

Boss Number One by Hugo Boss

Yuck!! Smelt like baby powder and honey

29 November, 2005

YSL pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I really did not like this one, the musk notes smelt like BO, had people tell I smelt bad.

28 November, 2005

Cool Water Deep by Davidoff

Stronger and better then Cool Water, this one i likes

24 November, 2005

Live Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent

Its ok not bad, very fresh and soapy, but smells like alot of other fragrance

19 November, 2005

Givenchy Gentleman by Givenchy

I am 23 and love this, I don't get it with all the Negative reviews, this stuff is really smells nice and manly, its a break from all the fresh sweet fragrances of today.

19 November, 2005