Reviews by sniff-sniff

sniff-sniff's avatar
    sniff-sniff
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Cowboy in leather pants who has just been chopping wood, setting up fire and is about to smoke a sigar. This fragrance apeals to women with exaulted imagination like mine. I would not wear it but would want my manly-man to smell exactly like that!

Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel

Excellent fragrance for women wanting to impress other women. Wear it instead of your Coco one of the May evenings, and you will feel your girlfriends' noses up and down your neck. They will never guess what you are wearing but will be mesmorized by the aroma and stunned by your honest reply.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

If you want to smell like a pimp, spray a whole oz of this fragrance on yourself at a department store before bar-hopping. I testify the scene of a heterosexual-looking male taking advantage of this "know-how" was whitnessed by me tonight, just 3 hours ago. Do not be in near proximity of this chemically-infused cloud out of danger of immediate enausiation.

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

I crave Lolita Lempicka, and I don't own it yet! It breathes lightly and waves at me with ozone-fresh and sophisticatedely fruity tandem. Spring in the bottle, it is a great outdoor wedding fragrance for a non-clishet bride who is not into lavish floral arrangements.

Hanae Mori (new / Butterfly) by Hanae Mori

If I were a teen experiencing Hanae Mori for the first time, I would scream; "This is it! This is the ultimate fragrance I have ben looking for! It is so sweet and likable, but so single-minded, confused and yet non-sensual. It does nothing to my imagination but makes me want to smell more of it for a continuous period of time. Smell it it the room - big yes, smelling like it - no.

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

Hypnotic Poison is so powerful, that I can never figure out the right amount to use to prevent a sure-to-come nausia. But I am willing to take my chances. With rather vulgar musk and vanilla, it is so non-perfect in a non-beautiful and non-refined way, but a must-have for a fragrance junkie! The scent has hypnotic power to balance mood swings and produces an instant pleasant body and mind response. It is definitely an "ineractive" and "social" scent, and not the best-kept egotistical secrete!

No. 5 by Chanel

Absolutely agree with Lilybelle! Chanel Number 5 Sensual Elixir is definitely my top "boudoir fragrance". Classic Chanel N 5 is more likely to produce desired emotional response in the altered EDT version, again, slightly layered on Sensual Elixir. The powdery reliance is absolute retro in Chanel number 5, but it is an iconic fragrance that becomes YOU. Primitive response I heard from men upfront about it: "Smells like an old lady". Well, somthing to think about: does it mean it is recommended for young, slim, beautiful women? I think it is for a sensual "woman within" for all ages, but is even more relevant for the ones in search of their sensuality.