Reviews by lithiumsys

lithiumsys's avatar
    lithiumsys

Love In White by Creed

I got this for my girlfriend at the time, but she never wore it, so I sprayed it on myself and tried it out for a day. It's a nice scent, but maybe a tad bit too feminine for a guy to wear. The jasmine note really carries this one places, I loved the smell, just felt too self conscious wearing it around town.

For a lady though, this one would be great! I believe a lot of the bad reviews on this one comes from it being a Creed scent; it's supposed to be exceptional, but this one's really mediocre when compared to SMW, Aventus, or any of the other big Creed names. Still, not a bad fragrance at all, maybe not worth the price tag though!

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Incredible scent. This is by far my most complimented fragrance; ladies love it. You smell like a real man wearing this! The scent itself is very light and airy, but projects very well. Slightly synthetic, but still absolutely jaw dropping.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

This is a panty dropper for lack of a better term. I don't get too many compliments while wearing it, but I do get a lot of looks and smiles when I walk by. The opening is horrendous as everyone else says, it funks up my entire apartment for about a half hour after 3 sprays, but once you get passed it you waft this incredibly sensual coffee and chocolate scent all day, all night, and part of the next day. I love waking up with this on, and so do all the ladies.

Kind of childish though, I feel as though this is one for a younger crowd.

Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

I really do love this scent, it's woody, spicy and warm, but quite subtle, making it a nice year-round scent. Unfortunately, the fun only lasts for about 2-4 hours on my skin even after over spraying it. Poor longevity and projection ruin this otherwise incredible scent, I'd still recommend that you sample it though.