Reviews by mis.anderson

mis.anderson's avatar
    mis.anderson

Cool Water Woman by Davidoff

Beautiful, exotic, fresh, crisp and sporty. I love it, I think it is very interesting and sort of magical. Not being much athletic myself, I wear this when I want to give off airs (literally) of being somewhat athletic, hahaha! Like anyone would mistake me for an athlete based on only smell, but whatever!

09th October, 2008

Fracas by Robert Piguet

Beautiful, powdery tumble of white flowers, smells very romantic and classic to me, extremely well put-together.

08th October, 2008

Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons

Cheery and pretty rose garden-rose. I like it because it smells like the flowers in the front yard of one of my childhood homes growing up. Not the most advanced or sophisticated fragrance, but sometimes all you want is something a little on the simpler side, something that just feels good without forcing you to think about it too much.

Pure Poison by Christian Dior

This is exactly what Christmas smells like to me. This is my "signature fragrance." I recieved the 3.4 oz. size given as a gift from my first boyfriend, my first, and so, far only love, when I was 16 (I'm almost 21 now). I told him "Listen, I'll make this easy for you. Here's exactly what I want for Christmas." He spent a fortune on getting the biggest bottle available, too. So I feel L-O-V-E and remember wonderful, happy cold-weather times when I put it on. I'll wear it on my wedding day.

J'Adore by Christian Dior

It's possible I'm influenced by the advertising, but J'Adore really does feel sparkling and opulent, golden and shimmering (not to be confused with "tan" golden). It feels like soft yellow glow of lights.

Kingdom by Alexander McQueen

Yeah, I also disagree with Turin's one-star review, I thought he'd at least give it credit for being unusual.

Frankly, I find it wonderfully vulgar, obscene and unapologetic. There's no mistaking this fragrance's intentions to emulate anything other than sex, sex, sex, and more sex.