Reviews by katyas

katyas's avatar
    katyas

Coach The Fragrance by Coach

I love this stuff. I was actually in doing a mystery shop when I noticed they had a fragrance and was given a sample. Man, if I'd had the money that day I would have bought a bottle, but as it was I went home that day with a couple samples. I'm still waiting for that bottle, as there are no Coach locations nearby, but you better believe I'll be buying a bottle as soon as I can. The scent is bright and clean with a sweet yet soft scent on the skin. The only possible complaint I have is that it doesn't last long enough. I still love it!!

20th May, 2008

Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani

I like this scent a LOT on me; my husband likes it too - his exact words were "that's nice, it's nice and fresh." He doesn't like stuff that smells like "gramma perfume" (which is how he defines my For Her, for example). The scent is sharp and fresh at the opening, with the fruits and florals coming through as time goes by; as the dry-down comes, you are left with the sensual softness of the cedar and vetiver, vanilla and patchouli. It has a good staying power and the scent is bold without being "knock you off your chair" strong. Obviously each person has a different body chemistry and therefore the scent will respond uniquely to each person, but for me? This is a win.

14 May, 2008 (Last Edited: 26 May, 2008)

L - L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! I can't get enough of it and although I got the biggest bottle I could get, I have a sinking feeling I will go through it WAY too fast, 'cause I like to put it on whenever - before work, before logging onto the internet - before going to bed even, because I LOVE THAT SMELL! It's just delicious. Give it a try!!

Crystal Aura by Avon

I really like this scent - it has a nice burst of florals with a hint of fruit that bursts through at the beginning and as the day progresses it mellows down to a sweet woodiness. I have received a number of compliments and people want to know what that wonderful perfume is. I number this among my favorites.

Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez

I have the EDT - I'm confused about this scent, because I see the EDP advertised with different scent notes - anyone know what's up with that??? Anyway, I LOVE the scent of the EDT and it works just perfectly for me - I love the little touch of honey you get right at the start of it, and the bits of woodiness that gradually seep in as the day progresses. This is a perfect scent for summer ... or for recalling summer during the winter. Lovely stuff.

Organza Indécence by Givenchy

My favorite perfume; I just adore this one. I can't believe they've discontinued it - I mean - what WERE they thinking?? It has a HUGE following, from what I can tell, so it just doesn't make sense ... It's a softly spicy scent with a slight undertone of wood, quite lovely.