Reviews by Orgoglio italianO

Orgoglio italianO's avatar
    Orgoglio italianO

Silver Cologne by Amouage

Not bad but not a must have...Ho Hum

------------

Pros: Great Longevity
    Cons:

23 August, 2013

Traversée du Bosphore by L'Artisan Parfumeur

A bit like Havana Vanilla

A bit like Havana Vanilla with added spices. I notice it morphs back and forth into the Vanilla then mixed with spices and another note i just cant put my finger on. Maybe a tad of Patchouli? I think its quite nice :-)

23 August, 2013

Vétiver and Rum by Helan

A great Vetiver fragrance with the rite amount of spice. Not a harsh Vetiver like Puig's,this one is really nicely blended. A favorite of mine since I smelled it in 2007.

15 October, 2012

Baque by Slumberhouse

I really enjoy this fragrance very very much,this Tobacco smelling fragrance has great longevity nice silage. My favorite Tobacco type fragrances are TF Tobacco Vanille & SMN Tobacco Toscano. Now,so is Baque. If you enjoy the Tobacco genre in fragrance this is definitely for you :-)
    A huge thumbs up.

23 August, 2012

This is not a Pipe by Demeter Fragrance Library

-This review is for the oil roll-on

Very very rich and just plain decadence of cherry cavendish pipe tobacco. Just imagine the best pipe tobacco and stick your nose in the bag,that's what u get with this Demeter. Love it. If you love frags like Tom Ford/Tobacco Vanille or Kilian Back to Black. This is for you :-)

21st September, 2011

Myrrhe Ardente by Annick Goutal

A+++

A favorite...

I love this! Kind of a smokey sweet Myrrhe thing goin' on.

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa by Acqua di Parma

Fresh,citrusy & herbal with a delicate touch of woods & musk. A staple in my wardrobe great summer fragrance pretty long-lasting for a fragrance of this type and silage is great. Well put together. Bought this immediately after sampling it...

Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta by Acqua di Parma

This is a great frag. I love the the white musk in it very classy stuff. AdP Assoluta,Intensa & Floris/Cefiro are my favorite Spring/Summer frags so far,cant be without these. Assoluta lasts pretty good on me about 2-3 sprays on the neck is great,silage is good also.

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk by Comme des Garçons

Alfarom summed it up. I love all of the CdG Incense Series scents :-)
    This one is not to long-lasting with a couple sprays,as are the others from this CdG series. But if you put a lot on it will last...about 5-6 sprays to my neck kept it strong for about 6-8 hours. Silage is good. Avignon & Kyoto still have the best longevity with 2-3 sprays. But all of them are very well put together fragrances. I love this series and cant be without these in my wardrobe.

Absolue Pour Le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Smells like Wahington Tremlett's Clove Absolute in the beginning but better IMHO.

Then settles into an almost Musc Ravageur vibe a bit rougher...

Great longevity & Silage :-)

13 April, 2011 (Last Edited: 04 May, 2011)

Wonderwood by Comme des Garçons

Cformosa said it all :-) I really enjoy this fragrance,silage & longevity are pretty good. Try this...

08 February, 2011

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Avignon by Comme des Garçons

Great scent,smells just like St. Thomas Aquinas catholic church in Philiadelphia. Very important fragrance to me. Well done Comme des Garçons

26 January, 2011

Cuba by Czech & Speake

A real shame it just doesn't shake that fecal note on me after the top notes are supposed to die down. That fecal stuff just rubs me the wrong way. Sucks because underneath are nice spicy accords. Its unfortunate the fecals are stronger than the Spicy notes

22 January, 2011

Straight to Heaven by By Kilian

A great fragrance with moderate silage & longevity. But this is the third fragrance that resembles M7 and Bois d'Ombrie. Out of the 3 I still prefer Bois d'Ombrie

12 October, 2010

Royal Water by Creed

This is a refreshing citrus fragrance. Love it... Just can't seem to purchase due to terrible longevity on my skin. What a downer. I really liked this CREED offering while it lasted :-( just too much $ for poor longevity.

10th October, 2010

Acqua di Selva by Visconti di Modrone

If you love ADS like i do... Then you will also LOVE Lorenzo Villoresi's-Uomo. Very very very close in my opinion,Lorenzo's Uomo has way better longevity,silage,projection than ADS. That was my only hang up about Acqua di Selva is its quick disappearing act. Try LV's Uomo its a GREAT alternative. But i still give ADS a thumbs up! Still a great fragrance despite its poor longevity.

29 September, 2010

Azure Lime by Tom Ford

I agree With Karen's review it's a very refreshing fragrance and I love it. But I think it smells just like a certain Truefitt & Hill fragrance I sampled awhile back. I just forget which one it is... I'll have to re-sample the Truefitt & Hill fragrances to find out. Because it was one I liked alot. When I find out which T&H fragrance it is I will purchase that,I think this Azure Lime is a very wonderful frag but to expensive. I'll stick with that certain T&H for a better price. Longevity seems mediocre also silage is mediocre on me atleast. But alll in all thumbs up :-)

24 September, 2010

Aventus by Creed

Wow! great fragrance very very long lasting with good silage,i even smell it after a shower on me still... Citrusy and fresh with some sweetness
    Creed did a great job on this one for sure i will definitely pay the Creed price for this.

13 September, 2010

Original Vetiver by Creed

Update:

Gave a few more wearings and the longevity & silage was great,i do not know what happened on that initial try but i actually love it now... Was at work just wanting to come home and smell again & test. It just grabbed me. I'm addicted now,go figure

13 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 14 October, 2010)

Virgin Island Water by Creed

A very good fragrance i love the smell of a coconut mixed drink or suntan lotion,it is a great smell. Great longevity & silage.

12 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 08 February, 2011)

Domenico Caraceni 1913 by Domenico Caraceni

Never smelled a frag quite like this yet. The rose is great in this fragrance. Definitely going in my bottle worthy buying list and giving this a thumbs up.

Santal Noble by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

I agree with Shamu1 this is an ok scent,a very little part of it reminds me of Eau Lente for some reason. Then im hit with a silly putty type smell that turns me off.I was hoping the silly putty smell would dissipate after an hour but it didnt. I was very excited to try this one but im kinda disappointed. Oh well...but i give this a neutral rating. Not the worst but not the best either.

Royal English Leather by Creed

Pretty good fragrance and has great Longevity & silage. Does not wow me enough like a lot of the other Creeds to spend the high dollar amount on this one.

Gendarme by Gendarme

Wow!!!! Smells like HAIRSPRAY!!!! Had high hopes for this one,and im not impressed...At All...

Bang by Marc Jacobs

Received this wonderful fragrance from a friend as a gift. I absolutely love this fragrance on me longevity is great also silage. It's a spicy mysterious smell,I love the hints of tobacco (cigar) and the faint touch of leather under the spicy decadent smell. Very good fragrance a definite thumbs up for sure,my wife loves this on me
    :-)

31st August, 2010

Kristiansand New York by Kristiansand New York

Pretty good Frag :-) Smells similar to Creeds GIT,i enjoyed this. Longevity is mediocre

30th June, 2010

Arabian Wood by Tom Ford

Its ok... Not at all worth the price in my opinion.

16 May, 2010

Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford

Hey what can i say,another great Tom Ford offering

16 May, 2010

Erolfa by Creed

A very nice fragrance the first time i tried it seemed to be fleeting but gave it another chance and it was ok with silage and longevity. I'm glad i retested this gem :0) The best aquatic PERIOD so far!

21st March, 2010 (Last Edited: 30th January, 2011)

Oud Wood by Tom Ford

Smells ok... I have smelled better Oud frags,with way better longevity.... Over priced in my opinion for what it is...

21st March, 2010