Reviews

Reviews by cee-go

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

true masterpiece! very sophisticated and elegant one.perfect fo any occasion, has very good longevity and sillage.starting with a bitter orange changing to a great pepper - earth tones
13th September, 2012

Boucheron pour Homme by Boucheron

very classy, musculine "old school" piece, with great longevity. first minutes is very strong with citrusy accords, later on comes to nice warm woody-floral accords and at the end converts to nicest vetivery-moss phase.
11th August, 2009

Lanvin L'Homme Sport by Lanvin

From my point of view its not usual "sport" frag. It has a very nice clean and not so citrusy beginning which goes into a spicy and bit sweety heart. This reminds me DG pour homme probably because of lavender note. It is musculine and very attractive combination there. The end is very elegant and classy based on nice woody notes.
Longevity seems to be more than average for this type of frags, I have it about 3 hours, and its still too strong around me.
Despite of attribute "sport", I think Lanvin is more elegant stuff. It is very good choice for daily wearing to office.
19th May, 2009

Vetiver by Guerlain

One of the best fragrances ever. Real classy, real for men.
12th November, 2008

Photo by Lagerfeld

Classic scent, very clean and very sexy..No other words you need.
09th July, 2008

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

It smells clean like a soap at the beginning. Maybe a little bit sweet tone I can smell later.Finally I ve heard many compliments when I ve worn this one...
09th July, 2008