Reviews

Reviews by hmedlock

L'Homme Eau d'Été 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent

This one is in my top five favorite scents, and thus far, is the only YSL fragrance that wears well on me. It's really fresh, clean and sophisticated. Another male co-worker at my office actually told me that I smelled elegantly professional in front of the entire office staff, and he's your typical guy's guy. I think that one compliment made my whole week! The only drawback is, since this is a limited edition fragrance, it is extremely hard to find. Unfortunately, limited edition fragrances are usually some of the best in my experience.
03rd August, 2010

V pour Homme by Valentino

A nice, clean, masculine vanilla floral. Not overpowering. Very quiet, pleasant scent...if you want to go for something good, but understated. I'd recommend for any time of the year/any occasion.
05th May, 2010

Calum by Calum Best

The review by vawallpa was the only review that I could find for this fragrance. After searching for it for over six months, I had it shipped overseas. I wholeheartedly agree with his review. It is a musky/floral/amber/vanilla accord and is the best scent that I have smelled and own. It is a new personal favorite. I love the cologne and recommend it for the secure man. You will not regret the purchase. Everyone loves this cologne on me. It was well worth the wait and the money and came nicely packaged as well. The only negative/drawback is that it is extremely hard to find, making it a rare gem.
06th July, 2008