Reviews by zoetje

With Love... Hilary Duff by Hilary Duff

The smelling is lovely and different but I like it.
01st August, 2008 (last edited: 10th August, 2008)

Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

I dont like at all, too much abricot, I think.
01st August, 2008 (last edited: 10th August, 2008)

Curious by Britney Spears

I love the scent but unfortunately it doesnt last long.
15th July, 2008

L'Eau Cheap and Chic by Moschino

Fruity, bright, fresh, floral and soapy but its nice
15th July, 2008 (last edited: 01st August, 2008)

I Loewe You by Loewe

Fresh and fruity with base notes of wood & musk.

Miss Dior Chérie (original) by Christian Dior

Classic, soft and girly and also modern. Not too sweet. Its a wonderfull smell.

Boudoir by Vivienne Westwood

Heavy, a luxurious, intimate & very elegant of fragrance with viburnum, marigold, rose & orange blossom. My husband does not like it but I start to like it. This is different smelling. not sweet at all but sensual femininity.

Sun by Jil Sander

This perfume is great for summer time. This is my favorite perfume summer and also in Bath and shampooing and also lotion. Just love it SUN

Magnetism by Escada

At work I smell this perfume from one of my work collega, I asked her Which perfume do you ware?! Sweet, warm and I want to know, but she is forget the name of this perfume. Next day I asked her again and She give to me. You know I am happy person that I got this because I love it. Thank you for giving me Escada Magnetism and now I more collection :D without buy it :)

Madness by Chopard

When I found and smell it a few years ago in perfume store, I like it but I bought not. I only remember the color of the bottle "RED" and CHOPARD. I want to buy it but can not found it and then via perfume shop online I saw and i bought it. But now its too fresh and strong for me or maybe I am wrong perfume, I dont know. But I like it
09th July, 2008 (last edited: 15th July, 2008)

Covet Sarah Jessica Parker by Sarah Jessica Parker

When I smell Covet at Perfums-shop. I want this. And now I have it and like it

Glow after Dark by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

I like it. Not so sweet and the smell hmmm... likes the first Glow

Pink Sugar by Aquolina

I love love love it. Yes...! Pink Sugar. For the first time I like it and I love it.

Aqua Allegoria Anisia Bella by Guerlain

I bought online fragrance-shop, it was sale so and "Guerlain" but when I smell it, I don`t like it at all. My head became eng...eng... confuse. Not for me and I give it to my old sister. I think she like it

I love "L'Instant Magic" and I want it

Eau de Cristobal by Balenciaga

Powder smell, not strong and I start to like it.

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent

When I smell for the first time in my country from my friend. She got from tourist opium sample and use it. I smell it and I want this perfume. I ask her which perfume do you ware?! "Opium". When a tourist ask me What you like to buy for you. I said I want perfume "Opium" and I got it. Yes......! I was happy and now I can buy it with my own salari Yeah....!
I love love love love this perfume.

Moschino Couture! by Moschino

It`s spicy and also sweet. Lasts all day I can still smell it.

FlowerbyKenzo by Kenzo

It is one of my favorite women’s perfume. I really like this scent.

Dior Addict by Christian Dior

Awesome smelling. I love this fragrance, for special moment is great.