Reviews

Reviews by rosa_canina

Amor Amor by Cacharel

A cousin of mine puts a LOT of it on, and it ends up smelling rather cheap and synthetic. I tried to give it a second chance, I went to a beauty store and sprayed my self sparingly. It still was cheap.

Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder

That perfume is quite weird. Not in a bad way. It smells very "pink"!

Pleasures by Estée Lauder

I totally love this one! It reminds me of flowers with the morning dew on them! Very good lasting power on me , and it gets better anv bette as the time passes

Noa by Cacharel

It's ok ,but quite usual and a little "empty".

Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel

I think it's ok as a smell, but I prefer hyacinths in a beautiful vase than on me.

Weekend for Women by Burberry

That peachy tranquil perfume reminds me of my best friend! I like it very much on her, but this type of fragrance is not for me.

Eau Belle by Azzaro

Ethereal, yet deep. Bright, yet mysterious. It could be a nymph's or mermaid's scent!
11th December, 2008

Hypnôse by Lancôme

It's a quite pleasant fragrance, but nothing marvelous on me. Just vanilla....Somewhat boring. And it didn't last very long.

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan

Whenever I smell this fragrance on people, I feel sick. Maybe it's the worst fragrance I have ever smelled...

Cool Water by Davidoff

Air freshener....Not sexy at all.

Paris by Yves Saint Laurent

On me it smells rosy and woodsy, a very clean and feminine smell. I think this fragrance suits very well to women over 40, it's quite mature and classy.

Moon Drops by Revlon

My mother used to have this..It's so feminine! Too bad I can't find it in my country...

Acqua di Giò by Giorgio Armani

I have had this as a present from my aunt. It's just a pleasant "clean" summery fragrance , nothing more, nothing less.

Nina (new) by Nina Ricci

At first it smells like heaven. Cherries, lemon and praline. Some minutes later it smells like synthetic tobbaco which make me nauseus. Lovely bottle though...
24th November, 2008

Deci Delà by Nina Ricci

My mum used to have this when I was little. Sometimes I secretely sprayed my self with it, and enjoyed it so much! It is a fresh, feminine combination of woods and fruit, very well combined.
24th November, 2008

L by Lolita Lempicka

L smells cinammon and vanilla on me, just like a delicious candy! Although it is not my favorite it is pleasant and I would wear it occassionally.
12th July, 2008

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

When I first tested lolita lempicka I was enchanted. By the moment I got home my family told me it was great on me.They found it refreshingly sweet and charming. So did I. Well, I finally bought the EDP and I use it almost every day (except hot days). It has an amazing lasting power, a beautiful bottle and it makes me feel nice. Also a little goes a long way, so it is economic too.
12th July, 2008