Reviews

Reviews by drummerboy20

Thallium by Jacques Evard

Lightly toasted, caramelized vanilla. Not much else going on here, but nicely done. Makes me wonder if it could be lightly layered against some other scent…

-Frug

Yeah I agree. Hollister Socal, would be the first fragrance Im thinking of to layer with this, very gooood indeed
04th July, 2010

Purple Label by Ralph Lauren

This is very good.....Maybe somemore notes could be added, a little coconut, vanilla, yuzu, bergamot, cucumber, melon family(watermelon, honeydew, cantelope), green apple, pineapple, guava...ya know....

Good but it would probably smell better mixed with some Seasonal Fabreeze, spray on fabrics, in your car, on clothes, and maybe iron the scent into them, that'd be a good idea, since it's soooo light and fresh
17th December, 2009

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition by Issey Miyake

good stuff.....Lighter than the original, and much more wearable, but the original can be worn all year.
17th August, 2009

Reaction T-Shirt by Kenneth Cole

this stuff is great, the rum makes the fragrance, floral and fruity notes are a great touch
25th June, 2009

DKNY Men (New) by Donna Karan

Nice.............Very Nice..........This is Beautiful!!!!! Can be worn allllll year round
30th April, 2009

True Religion for Men by True Religion

UUUUPDATE!!!!!! I love it....very young but smooth and fresh citrusy. love it!
28th April, 2009 (last edited: 16th September, 2009)

Cordovan by Banana Republic

I have to agree with Sir Slarty, when he said it was really nice on clothes, too. An office scent that could be considered a little "sexy" but not overbearing to make your co-workers hold their noses in disgust.
22nd January, 2009

360 Degrees Red for Men by Perry Ellis

Way better than Adg. In my opinion, everyones opinion
22nd January, 2009

Blue Seduction for Men by Antonio Banderas

Not ver common to be sporty and classy at the same time, but hey this is, and I love it
06th January, 2009

9 IX Rocawear by Rocawear

I tried this and it's pretty good. Im actually thinkin about buying this.
27th October, 2008

Unforgivable Black by Sean John

Actually the notes are: Top Notes:Green Mandarin,Lavender,Tangerine,Asian Pear,Italian Bergamot,Grapefruit,Sicilian Lemon,Cardamom.

Middle Notes:Rosemary,Iris,Basil,Clary Sage

Base Notes:Tonka Bean, Amber, Coconut Rum, Austrailian Sandalwood, Cashmere wood.

I agree with both on it being the best Sean John Fragrance that he Made currently, but when the new one comes out in December in ATL, Im so there to sample.

Slate by Banana Republic

Nice......I love this, as well a s the clothes. Actually like this better than Black Walnut.

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Great "every once in a while" type fragrance, or for those that can't afford that many, a great "every other day" type fragrance. Truly love love it. Classy yet sporty. Never would have though of it

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

When I smelled this a few years ago I thought, Ehh, not quite, but smelled again when my roomate on a cruise sprayed it on, I thought, "Man!!...What's that, he told me and I asked where'd he buy it, and said I could buy it at the shop where they were selling jewlery, watches, and Tuxedos for rental. I missed out cause somebody bought the last one. But when I got back to ATL, I bought quite a few I had on my list, including this one...............NICE!!!!!!!!

Eau de Cartier by Cartier

Too many word to describe this.....So im just going to say, wear this with the jeans/shorts, tee/polo, and air forces or tims. This is the kind where you get all "iced up' and fresh, ready to step out, or just a casual day in town, chillin' with friends. This is Issey Miyake's little sister or brother

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

It's not bad, but not all that good, I smells...like...."lectrashave"
24th September, 2008

Very Cool for Men by Tommy Bahama

I really like this. But it smells kinda like a L'eau D'issey/Phat Farm Premium/Tommy Hilfger Summer Private Cabana Hybrid. Take some of the notes out of each, and that's what you got.
06th September, 2008

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I went to the mall and tried this, I first smelled the nozzle, and it smelled like Burberry, the one with the silver cap in the red box, then sprayed it on the card, and it smelled soooo good. I wore this to the movies, and my girlfriend usually likes and is used to the way I smell, but since this was the first time I had worn this and since we had just left Thursady night church service, keep it holy, she had gotten extremely close, and didn't even pay attention to the movie. She usually does that when she really likes the fragrance, or if she's just "testing" it out.
04th September, 2008

Premium for Men by Phat Farm

I used to wear the hell out of this in high school, now I might start wering this again... Oh yeah! definitely! This along with a "few" others is on my wish list.
01st September, 2008

M by Banana Republic

An expensive scent for an inexpensive price
01st September, 2008

Banana Republic Classic by Banana Republic

Im a huge fan of Banana Republic! I wear the shirts. I just recently went togo smell this fragrance at a Banana Republic, origially wanting to go in and smell Banana Republic M, but sadly they didn't have it because it was discontinued...so..... they told me not to worry, because they thought they had something that is just as good.. They were right. I love this. This gets a BIG thumbs up!!!
27th August, 2008

Ed Hardy Man by Christian Audigier

I tired this the other day, And it saddens me I think I found something that is going to replace Issey Miyake for me. At first that's what I thought, but have to agree, it's chalky smell is a little "different".. Nevermind
08th August, 2008 (last edited: 11th July, 2009)

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

I recently bought this fragrance from a perfume shop, and I love the way this smells. Althogh I do have to agree with Pepgp, because it actually does smell like D&G Light blue feminine, and you know what even though it's a little bit in that direction. It gets a little bit more subtle and I love it.
30th July, 2008

Set Sail South Seas for Men by Tommy Bahama

This is the second best to in my collection, next to Issey Miyake, and I love it.

Mandarin. Violets. Rum. I actually like it just as much as Issey Miyake. They both have their own special style, and that special something about them. Set Sail St. Barts, is good too. Awsome. But this one last a little bit longer. I guess it's because it doesn't have too many notes in this one. The others they try to get you to smell everything, every little detail, but this one is straight to the point. Great one Tommy Bahama, I am definately stocking up. I wlike to wear fragrances that you can wear all year round, I found a few others I like. Versace Eau Fraiche, YSL: L'Homme. But this one and definately Issey Miyake is ALL-WAYS my favorite. Too many "copycats" out there, TB you DEFINATELY got my attention

18th July, 2008 (last edited: 30th July, 2008)

Set Sail St. Barts for Men by Tommy Bahama

I have to definitely agree with some of these guy, coconut, margarita, alot of agave and lime, great for summer, or just as a signiture scent. I perfer this in my collection along with set sail south seas, nautica voyage, and my favorite, Issey Miyake.

Voyage by Nautica

I love this stuff, it has a fruity,but yet an aquatic and "blue" smell to it, Perfume pro sells this for 29.99 for 3.4 oz, as opposed to the mall selling it for $40 for 1.7 oz. I love this. The smell is unique an versatile.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

What can I say, this is my favorite scent, and when you want to "get fresh" and go out, this is the stuff you need to try before you but, very well put together, sophisticated, classy, eye opening, but not brash, and definitely not harsh.

Pimp C, R.I.P man, this was his favorite cologne, probably his only, Mary J. Blige's favorite too. Man............WOMEN LOVE THIS!!!!!!!