Reviews by JohnnyH

Nina (new) by Nina Ricci

I was first attracted by the bottle, then I tried the scent. It's very fresh, very clean scent, yet sweet at the same time. It could probably because of the Toffee Apple...
I don't think it smells like Poison at all. It's definitely not as offensive as Poison. It's a good scent that I'd stongly recommend to my friends.
17th October, 2006

Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren

I must say that this is a cheap smelling fragrance. I like fruity floral fragrances... but this one definitely out.

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

It smells so common. It's unoriginal... you can find a lot of similar scent on the shelves...

Aramis Life by Aramis

The fragrance is very close to 212 Men by Carolina Herrera, but it's a lighter version. The bottle is very light, doesn't show any quality in it. It's a disappointment.

Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

I've never liked this one. Unoriginal... it's like a mixture of other successful fragrances in the market. You can forget about this one.

Extreme Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

It's a clone of Bvlgari Pour Homme, but can't hold a candle with Bvlgari. With this one, you smell like you've bathed yourself in pepper... Definitely one of the worst creation...

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

I love this, for the uniqueness and the original of the fragrance. I've used up a few bottles of the fragrance, and still a loyal fan to this.

Aramis by Aramis

This fragrance is horrible. I hate it. It's one of the worst fragrance I've smelled in my life. I feel like throwing up each time I smell this.

Ralph by Ralph Lauren

This frgrance really drive me crazy. I really hate it... it's so cheap smelling and the bottle also looks cheap. Forget about this junk...

L'Instant de Guerlain by Guerlain

I love this. Another great classic from Guerlain. It's very feminine and sensual. Love the note of Magnolia... This is one you shouldn't missed.

Gloria by Cacharel

It reminds me of Le Feu D'Issey by Issey Miyake, but far inferior then Miyake. It's a total flop... will never think of buying it.

Noa by Cacharel

I tried it when it was launched on local market, didn't like it at all. The fragrance is much similar to Oh! de Moschino by Moschino. It's so plain, unoriginal and no identity.

Paul Smith London for Men by Paul Smith

I was first attracted by the bottle, tried it and fell in love with it. It's not too strong, but yet lasted quite well.

Truth Calvin Klein Men by Calvin Klein

The scent is both fresh and warm. The top notes reminiscent of the rainforest, fresh and radiant. The base note is woody, spicy. Smells wonderful and last very long. It shouldn't be compared to Cartier's Declaration, since they don't share any similarities.

Brit for Men by Burberry

Got it as a gift. It smells wonderful and very long lasting. 1 of my favourite scent now. Well deserved a FIFI Award.

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger

I've never liked this 1, smells normal and no personality. A friend uses this and it stinks after he sweats. Stay away from this.

T for Him by Tommy Hilfiger

It smells so artificial. Really hate it... will never consider buying it.

Escape for Men by Calvin Klein

I've been using this fragrance for the past 10 years, and still 1 of my favourite scent today. Loves the fresh clean scent of birch leaves and grapefruit. It has very good staying power too.

cK one Summer by Calvin Klein

I was first attracted by the bottle, then the scent. It's very fresh and very easy to use. It last quite well on my skin also. I think it's the best summer fragrance for 2004.
11th October, 2005

Eternity Rose Blush by Calvin Klein

The classic Eternity bottle is dressed in red now. Great scent. It's rather different from the original Eternity. I think the younger generation will love this, for it's slight fruity, floral scent.
11th October, 2005

Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier

It's a great scent. I love it as much as Le Male. Vanilla makes the fragrance very sensual. Bought the 2x40ml bottle, think the bottle is simple and nice. It's definitely 1 of the best release this year.

Secret Wish by Anna Sui

I hate this even though I must admit that the bottle is rather nice. It's just so common and no personality. It's Anna's version of D&G Light Blue, but I think Light Blue is far more superior than this. Forget about buying this except for the bottle.

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

I've always been a big fan of Le Male since it was release in 1996 on local market and still using it today. It really last a whole day with only a few spritz. I'm gonna stay loyal to this fragrance. Mr. Armani pls stop trying to imitate this fragrance.

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

I've been using this fragrance since 1990 and still love it today. It's a timeless fragrance that's both classic and contemporary. It's refined yet strong. The scent is very distinctive. In fact, I notice that alot of brands are trying to imitate this scent, but it just stand out from the others. I'll always have a bottle of it in my wardrobe.

Fuel for Men / DK Men by Donna Karan

A friend gave it to me and I really can't stand the fragrance. It stinks. Glad it's being discontinued.

Fragile Eau de Toilette by Jean Paul Gaultier

I bought it for my girlfriend and she really loves the scent. It's a lighter interpretation of the Fragile EDP. It's still made up of Tuberose, but a lighter 1. This is a good scent for the modern woman who is elegant and confident. I realised that Ralph Lauren tried to imitate this fragrance with his version of Glamorous, but Fragile EDT is far superior than that.

Fragile by Jean Paul Gaultier

It's definitely 1 of the best packaging in the industry. The scent is very feminine and elegant. It's the scent for the self assured woman. A fragrance as prestigeous as Gaultier's Haute Couture.

Eau d'Eden by Cacharel

I'll never consider buying this fragrance. It's the cheaper version of Estee Lauder's Pleasures. This one has no personality and no staying power. It doesn't leave an impression.

LouLou by Cacharel

It stinks. It's one of the worst fragrance I've ever tried. It gives me headache each time I smell it, makes me feel like throwing up. The bottle looks cheap also. Don't ever think of buying this one.

Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel

I like L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci and First by Van Cleef & Arpels, but I just hate this one. The bottle looks cheap and The scent is way too powdery. Luckily, none of my friends like this one.