Reviews by Joshaugustt

Iris Sauvage by Pierre Cardin

NOT A STRONG SCENT BUT A VERY GOOD SCENT.

Boss The Collection: Velvet Amber by Hugo Boss

IT'S SIMPLE BUT IT'S ALSO VERY, VERY GOOD.

Boss The Collection: Silk Jasmine by Hugo Boss

IT'S AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS. IT'S A GREAT SCENT. YOU CAN USE PLENTY...IT'S NOT OVERYLY STRONG. BUT IT IS VERY, VERY GOOD.
18th April, 2013

M.O.U.S.S.E II by Oliver & Co.

THIS IS A REAL FIND. IF YOU LIKE SPICE AND COOL...THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY LOVE THIS ONE. IT'S VERY SPICY AND COOL AND VERY, VERY FRESH. IT'S ALSO A CLASS ACT AND VERY UNIQUE. CERTAINLY WORTH TRYING. IT'S A "FIND"!
06th November, 2012

Tom Ford Noir by Tom Ford

TOM FORD NOIR IS WARM AND WONDEREFUL. IT'S GOT ALL THE MAGIC YOU'D WANT IN A NEW AND SPECIAL FRAGRANCE. IMO IT'S BY FAR THE BEST TOM FORD FRAGRANCE.
26th October, 2012

Onyx Pearl by Agonist

A GREAT NEW FRAGRANCE FROM AGONIST. IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH TRYING...I LOVE IT.
25th October, 2012

Black Amber by Agonist

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC...WARM AND WONDERFUL AND THE PACKAGING IS GREAT. I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS JUST "NOT GETTING" AGONIST. I THINK THEY HAVE WONDERFUL PERFUMES AND REALLY WORTH TRYING.
25th October, 2012

Jil Sander Man Absolute by Jil Sander

OF ALL THE JIL SANDER SCENTS...JIL SANDER MAN ABSOLUTE IS THE BEST. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...IT'S VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND...AND IT'S BECOME VERY EXPENSIVE. THE BEST PLACE TO TRY IS AN EBAYER IN GERMANY. THEY DO SELL IT IN GERMANY. THAT'S WHERE I FOUND THIS GREAT FRAGRANCE. I AGREE WITH BOTH REVIEWS BELOW. ALL IS ALL...THIS IS THE BEST!!!
16th October, 2011

Cara by Farmacia SS. Annunziata

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE. APPLY, LIBERALLY AND DON'T FEAR, AND IT WILL COME BACK TO PLEASE YOU ALL THROUGH THE DAY. THIS IS A GREAT ONE!
17th March, 2011

Spice and Wood by Creed

This just doesn't seem worthy of being CREED. Great title...not so great perfume. It's neither Spice or Woodie enough to merit its title.
16th December, 2010

Alexa Lixfield 002 by Alexa Lixfield

This is a really nice scent. It's expensive...but it delivers. It's a very warm, woody, spicy scent. It's a perfume so it's more concentrated. It's well worth trying. Josh
26th October, 2010

The Infidels by Agonist

The Infidels by Agonist is one of the BEST scents I've ever tried. You should sample it before you buy it...it's very expensive for the first purchase, which comes with sculpted glass. But after that...you're supposed to be able to get a refill at a very reasonable price. It's sure worth a sample and, for me, I'll keep using it for as long as I can acquire it!!! It's a killer, new fragrance.
25th September, 2010

Uncharted by Crabtree & Evelyn

I agree with both reviews below. Uncharted is a really nice...easy duty fragrance that screams FRESH...out of the shower fresh. And it has surprising staying power. If you like "fresh"...I'd give this one a try!
19th September, 2010

Aventus by Creed

I'VE NEVER BEEN A BIG FAN OF CREED. BUT AVENTUS IS SENSATIONAL IN IT'S OWN, UNIQUE WAY. IT'S FRESH, WARM, AND VERY LONG LASTING AND USER FRIENDLY. IT'S FOR MEN, AND WHILE WOMEN CAN CERTAINLY WEAR IT...THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL NEW FRAGRANCE FROM CREED. I PURCHASED IT AND I AM ENJOYING IT.
14th September, 2010

Brioni by Brioni

This is a very fresh, warm, and very masculine fragrance. It deserves to be a classic. It's their first male fragrance in 50 years...and I think it was worth the wait!
12th September, 2010

The Infidel by Agonist

I AGREE WITH THE WELL WRITTEN REVIEW, BELOW. IF WEARING PERFUME IS AN EXPERIENCE...THEN THE INFIDEL IS EXACTLY THAT. IT TAKES YOU ON A JOURNEY INTO SCENT THAT LASTS, AND LASTS AND LASTS. IT'S SURE WORTH BUYING A SAMPLE AND WAITING FOR IT TO WORK IT'S LIQUID MAGIC.
07th September, 2010

Nightscape by Ulrich Lang

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL, WARM FRAGRANCE THAT ADDS A REALLY GOOD NEW FRAGRANCE TO THE LANG LINE. VERY CLASSY!
03rd September, 2010

Grand Néroli by Atelier Cologne

THE GRAND NEROLI IS A BIT TOO GRAND (LOUD) FOR ME. IT PRETTY MUCH DROWNS OUT THE REST OF THE NOTES.
02nd September, 2010

Oolang Infini by Atelier Cologne

THIS IS A VERY PLEASEING, IF SOFT, FRESH SCENT. I WISH IT WAS STRONGER BUT IT'S A CLASS ACT AND CAN BE USED AS A BASE FOR MANY OTHER FRAGRANCES.
02nd September, 2010

Bang by Marc Jacobs

I FIND THIS A GREAT, NEW FRAGRANCE. IT HAS GREAT WARMTH FROM WOOD AND SPICES AND SOME MUSK...AND IT'S NOT IN THE LEAST OVER POWERING. FOR MY TASTE, I WISH THEY'D RELEASE AN INTENSE VERSION. BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I LIKE IT SO MUCH. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING MARC JACOBS HAS DONE IN THE PAST. AND THE BOTTLE IS DEFINITELY A ONE OF A KIND CREATION. TRY IT...YOU JUST MAY ENJOY THE MASCULINE, FINE FRAGRANCE.
29th August, 2010

Brasil Dream for Him by Estée Lauder

Brasil Dream was a very pleasant surprise. I purchased it not expecting very much. But I totally agree with the previous reviewer. It's really a beautiful, easy going, scent that is warm, fresh, and has good staying power. If you like exotic and easy duty...then this is definitely worth a try. I really like it.
18th August, 2010

Chevignon Forever Mine for Men by Chevignon

Top notes: Kumquat, bergamot, cardamom and nutmeg.

Heart notes: Sea water, jasmine and woodsy notes.

Base notes: Cashmere wood, tonka bean and amber.

This is a really nice fragrance. It's very warm, fresh, long lasting and not at all over powering. I think it's the best fragrance from this House in a long time.

That said...it's not going to set any records for originality. But I find i really like it and enjoy it so for me it's a handy thumbs UP!
30th July, 2010

Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue by Jacomo

This is a GREAT new scent from Jacomo. It looks like it's just going to be another blue water scent...but it's not. While it is fresh, it's also woody, warm and long lasting. I't's also not expensive. If you like fresh, warm, woody, and spicy...give this a try!
20th July, 2010

Arrogance Uomo by Arrogance

Arrogance Uomo is a unique and wondereful scent. It's woody, spicy, and warm. And you'll probably be the only one in the room wearing it! It's definitely worth a try!
12th March, 2010

Silver by Etienne Aigner

SILVER IS A GREAT FRAGRANCE BUT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. MAYBE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON ON EBAY. IT'S A FRESH, WARM, AND VERY CLEAN SMELLING SCENT THAT YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF. IT HAS VERY SOLID LASTING POWER AND IS CLASSY ALL THE WAY AROUND. IT'S POSSIBLE TO FIND A MINI SILVER EVERY SO OFTEN AND IT'S WORTH TRYING IT. CAN'T GO WRONG. JOSH
08th October, 2009

Bogart Citytower by Jacques Bogart

IT'S A VERY NICE WARM SCENT. IT'S ALSO GOT STAYING POWER. BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE INCENSE...THEN THIS MAY NOT BE THE SCENT FOR YOU.
22nd January, 2009

Vetiver by Jalaine

THIS IS SWEET VETIVER...VERY GOOD BUT A BIT ON THE SWEET SIDE. I USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH ANDY TAUER'S NEW VETIVER SCENT AND THE TWO SCENTS TOGETHER...ONE OIL AND ONE EDT...IS A FANTASTIC SCENT.
19th October, 2008

L'Air du Desert Marocain by Tauer

I THINK THIS IS THE BESST OF TAUER'S FRAGRANCES. IT'S HAUNTING AND THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT, ANYWHERE. A BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE!
27th August, 2008

Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri

I AGREE 100% WITH TREBOR (REVIEW BELOW). THIS IS A GREAT SCENT...A NEW FAVORITE! FIVE STARS!
07th August, 2008

B5 by Brooksfield

THIS IS THE ONLY BROOKFELD COLOGNE THAT I FIND JUST FAIR...NOTHING SPECIAL. BUT THE OTHER THREE COLOGNES FOR MEN ARE ALL GREAT.
01st June, 2008 (last edited: 01st October, 2012)