Reviews by sketchwars

sketchwars's avatar
    sketchwars
    Sweden Sweden

L'Air du Desert Marocain by Tauer

This is like sitting in a very dry sauna. Lots of cedar. Works amazing in the warmer months. Great on both men and women.

09 April, 2009

Patchouli Leaves by Montale

I got a sample of this last august and wore it almost everyday that autumn while walking my dog in the swedish woods. This smells like the woods. Sweet, dry, powerful, earthy, serene. And it has the most beautiful deep brown colour. However, there is a lot of amber here. A LOT. A very beautiful fragrance that works amazing is the autumn.

05 February, 2009 (Last Edited: 05 November, 2009)

Private Collection - L'Ombre Fauve by Parfumerie Generale

This drives me crazy. It's over the top sexy! One of the best ambers I've ever tried. 20 thumbs up!

22 January, 2009

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

This scent took me on a trip. I purchased a sample six months ago thinking it would be THE musk for me. I love musk and have tried soo many without finding exactly what I'm looking for. This was a dissapointment. First note I got was CUMMIN, lots of it. somehow it mellowed to a plain musk BUT with a dank smell of big dirty stripy hair. YUCK! I locked this in a jewelry box for a couple of months until five days ago when I found it again. Three months ago I quit smoking, i used to smoke half a pack a day so my nose may not have been the greatest of the bunch and my chemestry was obviously messed up! I put some of this on and went to make a cattle of tea. 15 minutes later the most amazing musk appeared. I Love this on me. it is animalic, sexy, romantic, comforting. If I smelled this on the right man he would probably not get rid of me, this is that amazing. Cant stop smelling myself :)

22 January, 2009