Reviews by k-six

Ungaro III by Ungaro

One of the most complex scents ever. At first blast, it smells of wet rose with pepper accord. Then It dries down to a deep, sensual aroma. I don't know if I would chacterize this as the 'dark' title given by many reviewers here. All I know is that it is really good, magnificent!!!!1

Rochas Man by Rochas

Starts off with a rich, buttery chocolate note. Then after awhile, the sweet lavender notes intertwine with the chocolate. Creating an aura of subtle beauty, like two graceful dancers. It last forever, girls will faint.

Abercrombie & Fitch Woods by Abercrombie & Fitch

I recall wearing this to a job interview/seminar four years ago. One of the employees I was talking to stepped away from me for a brief moment to do something. Seconds later, she comes right back to me to conversate some more. It must have been this scent that captivated her senses. It is a very woody, sweet-sexy fragrance that's suited for a mature man. Only problem is you have to reapply this scent, does not last long.

Verino pour Homme by Roberto Verino

I just received this cologne today. So far so good, I like it. This is my first floral/tea-based frag. It's sort of strong, but it posseses a nice, spicy smoky tea overtone/with flowers. If you like Yang and other tea based frag., maybe you should try this out.

07 April, 2006