Reviews by mygreenlimousine

mygreenlimousine's avatar
    mygreenlimousine

Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works

I wore this scent all throughout high school - not that it is outwardly youthful but can carry a young audience to a more grown up one. Very affordable and very warm. The florals in this are more heavy and darker and that probably is due to the bases of musk and vanilla which you can smell readily. This is not outwardly unique, but it is a more classic scent that like was said before was re-introduced for a reason. I have since outgrown it but now that I am older I can afford some of the things I wanted but couldn't have. haha. I also stopped wearing this because it fades rather quickly even as an eau de parfum.

Fantasy by Britney Spears

I cannot stand this scent. It smells JUST like cotton candy to me. I used to work for a department store (in the juniors section) when this fragrance was released - and we kept a bottle of it at the register for people to test. Teenagers spraying it left and right for weeks. There is a reason they market it to teenagers - it smells like candy. It is very sweet and fun I guess but if you want to smell like this why don't you just rub candy on yourself?

Very Sexy for Her by Victoria's Secret

I have been using this scent for YEARS now, I never get sick of it! I feel SO sexy when I wear this scent and I always get a ton of compliments - the majority of the time from men! I usually wear this when I am going for a night out, it sticks with me and I love the musk in it. Definitely lives up to the "Very Sexy" name. WTG VS!

Dream Angels Halo by Victoria's Secret

this scent in my opinion is way too strong. One spray and I am covered in it for hours. My college roommate wore this perfume and it would smell up our dorm room like no other. Haunting.

However, there are some that may like this quality in a scent - most scents I find to wind down and show their base notes more with time but this one does not seem to let go of the florals. Freesia I can definitely smell in this. I am surprised VS lists Vanilla orchid as a base and even warm amber for that matter, the only one I can even remotely smell is sandalwood.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

HATE this scent. I am indifferent about most fragrances but this one is a land mine. Most of the time I don't understand why people want to smell like food- and this is no exception. The whole thing is just fake and generic to me...I hate the horrible star bottle it comes in (very original) and the name, Angel (original again) and then it smells so synthetic. It makes me mouth breath ---> Angel is HELL.

Blue by Ralph Lauren

This is defintely what I would classify as a fresh scent. My mom used to wear this and I would tell her "It smells like soap." The top notes are gardenia and lily of the valley - gardenia a scent I see used a lot for body wash so perhaps this is why it smells like soap to me. Needless to say she got sick of it after one bottle - it's not very unique in my opinion...but then again I don't generally like most fresh scents. If you like clean and crisp scents, this could be one for you.

Jaune Solaire by Pupa

I have a very small vile of this perfume left and I keep it for special occasions. It translates very well to many places, work, day, night, you name it. It's a very romantic scent to me but with a slight citrus ...and I don't tend to like scents like this. Worth a try, but probably hard to find now-a-days.

FlowerbyKenzo by Kenzo

I can definitely smell the rose in this one and the sweetness sticks for a long time. Not my thing but I don't particularly care for heavy florals. I tried it once as it was my roommates and she adored the scent. She was from Brazil and said many girls there wear it.

Kenneth Cole New York Women by Kenneth Cole

I love this fragrance and get SO many compliments on it. I think it is partially because it blends with my skin well but I highly enjoy this scent. It's warm and spicy and to me it's pretty heavy. I consider it less of a day scent and it's also very unique. I also love the packaging!

Emporio Armani She by Giorgio Armani

I got a free sample of this when I was at a concert years ago and it was being launched. I fell in love with it!!! This is a very warm and spicy scent while being romantic but not overtly feminine. It's very sexy in my opinion. I have yet to own this though but have been meaning to buy it for years. It's 10 years later but I have yet to forget about it!

Armand Basi in Red by Armand Basi

Loved this scent when I initially smelled it. Had to buy it. I got sick of it very easily and it's not because there is anything wrong with the scent but because it simply does not suit my personality. Cardamom hits strong, as said before and you can smell the florals in this one. I tend to lean more towards more spicy orientals and not florals. I disagree with the previous poster in that I think this could be a day scent and that it does land more on the romantic side rather than the sexy side - perhaps it's the floral notes that make me believe this. At any rate, if this scent suits you, enjoy! It's a good and unique one!