Reviews by Kabamaru ninja

Baldessarini Del Mar by Baldessarini

Bad aquatic...not exactly fresh.I dont like it.I prefer ambre but thats totaly different.
    I dont get the sweetness I m looking for in fragrances.

Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss

just another low quality scent in the market with bad longevity a generic smell...etc
    not bad smell but not even mediorce...thumps down.

Bogart pour Homme by Jacques Bogart

what we have here! starts off very strong and then settles down into something very wearable and sweet and very masculine.
    I like it but I think I ll look for something like that in my next decade (40's)
    cause I think its for more mature people,but a good one and with a good price too!

L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo

very nice aquatic,very lemonated specially the opening is like some cleaner liquid with lemon.then settles down to a light musky drydown with lemon notes popping out
    and last on my skin about 4-5 hours which is a decent longevity for a light summer fragrance that smells very clean.

23rd April, 2010

Only The Brave by Diesel

very nice aquatic with some mint notes going on and a sweet base,I like most diesel offerings but none of them is can make the difference.

Fuel For Life pour Homme by Diesel

nice and sweet bubble gummy scent for younger people under 20-25 I think.

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

Nothing special here,just another sweet scent back from 90's.

Live Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent

As a huge fan of YSL I couldnt resist to test most of their fragrances,this one is very fresh minty dry energetic but it lacks in sweetness. I think girls wont like this kind but I could wear it easily during summer.

Lanvin L'Homme by Lanvin

I tried this together with the new sport edition and I am disappointed from both but sport is a little better and more fresh,pathetic projection and minimal longevity on me.

Vintage Soul by Curve by Liz Claiborne

very nice scent and great value for money.
    smells very nice and innofensive,all round good scent.

Hugo Pure Purple by Hugo Boss

good soft sweet violety scent...I like it.

Arpège by Lanvin

thats perfume for grandma... oldschool.

Kenzo Power by Kenzo

quite good floral openning but there is something in it that turns me off maybe iris...
    I cannot stand it for a long time.

Moschino Friends Men by Moschino

Yuck! this smells leek...awful.

Uomo? Moschino by Moschino

Very nice a bit subtle soapy scent,starts off lemony and dries down into something soapy! I like it.

Pure Lavande by Azzaro

oh,this is bad! awful openning then something goes better but still unpleasant synthetic smell which doesnt smell like mans fragrance but some car or air deodorant.
    I wouldnt use it even in my car! (btw I dont use any in there...)

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

What a smell!!!!! Out of date but wonderful strong incense and some sweetness,great stuff! YSL....

Hugo Dark Blue by Hugo Boss

A shaker with dark blue chemicals.

Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera

Nice as most Herrera scent but not great.not for young audience,but good and mature choice of tabacco foody fragrance.

Chrome by Azzaro

Clean,fresh,bright... bla bla bla.... a metalic version of CK one... fifteen years ago...
    not bad but I cannot imagine me wearing this nowdays.

Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin

Great stuff! subtle gentle soft sweet,amazing I like it on girls!

07th April, 2010 (Last Edited: 15th April, 2010)

Versace pour Homme by Versace

Alberto Morillas is one of my favourite perfumers!
    Great creations and inspirations. VPH is not such a great inspiration but it wonderfully blended.
    Its a woody citrus aquatic with an amber musk dry down wich may not surprise but at least wont offend or make someone sick.
    I like it its pleasant aquatic even a bit heavy side close to Bulgari Acqua and Allure homme sport...good stuff!

Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez

Way too heavy for my liking,nutmeg that I cant go along for much time.
    definately unique but thats not reason to obtain a bottle.
    thats not for me.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake

Oh no...where is the freshness of the original?
    its a sweet slightly fresh nutmeg(y) cloying and for me unwearable scent.
    not bad but I couldnt imagine myself wearing something like this!

Gucci Pour Homme II by Gucci

Cinnamon and violet notes and some musk make it absolutely feminime and unwearable for me!
    All in all its nice a bit fresh and alluring scent that gets attention but not that kind I d like to get from others.
    If you dont care for how feminime is a scent you may love it and feel sexy too.

Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Pencil shavings indeed! but not so horrible as many other reviewers wrote.Ok its really heavy woody from the top to the base is a WOOD!
    mature scent but I cant even imagine myself wearing this for the next 10 years.

The Dreamer by Versace

Nightmare! Strong cloying opening wich kills my desire to wait for the sweet tabacco drydown. Great longevity but as it is in Joop Homme is con to last so long such a displeasure smell. not for me.

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Most offerings from YSL are very unique except L'Homme wich is not so distinct.
    I like this difference and the ideas of this house that gives us different points of view
    about fragrances and how can we smell like. YSL to me means UNIQUE.
    I cant wear most of their fragrances like this one or Opium and its flankers or the original Kouros even Jazz... but I like these fragrances and their high standards,better than more expensive bottles from other houses who are selling just their names on cheap smelling scents that doesnt last over 2-3 hours.I wont say Armani...( I just did )
    but there are much more,at least most Armani smell nice as long as they last.
    anyway neutral from me cause its not for me but its really good from a Great House.

26th March, 2010

Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Its similar to Au masculin without the Anise witch I happen to like too,but this one is better! dark,sweet,powdery very spicy and yummy!
    fair sillage but longevity seem to be above average
    Well done YSL amazing stuff!

26th March, 2010

Porsche Design Essence by Porsche

Not horrible like some others I couldnt stand,but not even the lower level of neutral...
    reminds me of Paco Rabanne Pour Homme but Paco is great this is not.

18th March, 2010