Reviews by tuffpup29

tuffpup29's avatar
    tuffpup29

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Received a sample of this in the post but think it must have bee wrongly labeled - I got the most gorgeous smell of one of my favorite flowers, Lilies. So think the must have actually sent me Lys Mediterranee. If not then I must have the weirdest nose...

I've given it neutral simply because I don't think I had the right one, but I did love what I was sent and will be trying to smell some of both to see!

15 December, 2008

Cuiron Pour Homme by Helmut Lang

I first smelt this when it came out and have to say I hated it then! I thought it was far to old for me and just smelt wrong.

Recently though I was trying another fragrance (can't remember what it was!) and It had a smell of leather to it and i loved that leather not, but not the rest of it!

I was then reminded again of this scent on here and was luckily able to get a decently priced one on ebay (risky but luckily I have a real one)

I think that now that I am beginning to appreciate different fragrances I can see the beauty of this and absolutely love it! I have only wore it twice and have already had loads of complements (Even the 3 year olds that I teach love the smell of it and have commented!)

02 December, 2008

Antihéros by Etat Libre d'Orange

Too much lavender for me and just reminds me of old ladies. Definitely not masculine fragrance.

Fleur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

My definite summer fragrance, I get the notes i enjoy in le male yet with out it's over powering smell. Smells very clean and like baby powder to me too.

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules

Have been told by many that this is a very good smelling scent but I just don't get it! I can smell it for a matter of moments and then it's gone. I know that that's the idea of it but i like to smell what I'm wearing! Sorry just really not for me.

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

WOW i love this one! It's a real pulling scent and always has every one wanting to nuzzle in to my neck! There's not a single note in this that doesn't go well with my chemistry. And to the person that says not to expect to smell sexy with this - your so wrong! If i could give this a double thumbs up I would

Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès

Definitely sweet! Only got this in the last couple of days so can't tell you the effect it's had on others as yet but I have enjoyed the bakery smell to it. Reminds me of when my mum used to cook the christmas cake every year!

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka

I love the anise smell f this and it always has an effect on every who i come in to contact with. The violet then hits after a little while longer and brings, to me an opulence to the scent. The lasting smell is vanilla and as one of my favorite smells, it makes this a real favorite of mine.

Cristobal pour Homme by Balenciaga

Love this fragrance and wear it loads in the summer. I find that it does have a great longevity and can be smell for the whole day on me and smelt again when I do my washing.

Helmut Lang Woman by Helmut Lang

Loved this and bought it around 6 years ago after my ex boyfriend wore it. I find it to be an amazingly sensual smell and really gets me in the mood! I'm in to my gourmand fragrances and love the buttery texture to this smell.

Just wish I could get it now in the UK! If you know where it can be purchased please tell me!