Reviews by nonnative

Habanita L'Esprit by Molinard

One of my favorites. This is for me the perfume of clean skin. It makes me feel sexy as I were walking around with a lot of skin exposed. It makes me feel comfortable for that unique sense of purity that a white formula can give. It makes me feel me. A pity the longevity is so poor.
22nd June, 2017

Fate Woman by Amouage

After a great passion for Amouage I'm sorry now to say that I can't really like Fate for women. It smells cheap. I read the story behind the scent and was interested to sniff the fragrance. What a disappointment.
27th April, 2016

Vittoria Apuana by Profumi del Forte

Vittoria apuana is sweet and dusty. Smells of bread an sugar. I don't know why but it reminds me of tam dao. Too sweet and simple for me but nice. Thumb up because i could still perceive it after 3 days on my jacket.
02nd March, 2016

Acqua Degli Angeli by Fiorucci

I know these kind of perfumes are cheap, but why selling alcohol and sugar? Fiorucci is a great and famous brand. Why producing such a cheap stuff?

Barbie Sirena by Barbie

I got it unfinished from a girl. Why didn't she finished? Because Barbie sirena is not nice. Even if the idea of a marine for girls is noticeable!

Apparition Pink by Ungaro

Watery, subtlely flowery. Nothing else to notice. Nice bottle anyway.

Eros by Versace

Not very creative! but I appreciated that in the sample I received there was the olfactive pyramid explained and the olfactive family quoted. A good way to inform and disseminate the culture of perfumes.

Enchanted Forest by The Vagabond Prince

I love Be Du! This is not one of my favorite BeDu fragrances, but I like it. Just blackcurrant, no complexity, no much style but a childish version of a glass of manhattan. Too simple for a thumb up.

By Night White by Profumi del Forte

A modern candy chocolate! Sweet and fruity.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Intenso by Dolce & Gabbana

Opening like a simple after shave, it evolves in something more acceptable. We don't really need this kind of perfumes. They are more like hygiene products than real perfumes. I'm getting more and more critical on new creations, I know. But lately nothing enthusiasms me anymore. Apart from some rare niche stuff.

Son Of A Rose by The Fragrance Kitchen

I love the packaging of this brand. Classy and stylish. This scent is not for me doesn't give me any emotion. But it a beautiful, dark, spicy rose.

Sì by Giorgio Armani

I'm so sorry a brand that produces the best woman suits ever is producing such a useless perfume. No personality, no style. I feel guilty I have to write a negative review. But new creations are rarely remarkable and I have to say that.

Love, Chloé Eau Intense by Chloé

One of the few commercial perfumes I like. Feminine and sexy, with a dirty and acid note that is absolutely remarkable.

Jasmin T by Bruno Acampora

I love jasmine. I really do. This jasmine is heavy and cloying. Doesn't remind me of a flower at all. Not fresh at least, but rotten and dead. It's a pity because I love Acampora. The idea of oil perfumes is great. The packaging and names, too.

Seplasia by Bruno Acampora

Sorry to disagree with Darvant, but this scent seems to me a masculine detergent! The top notes are not charming. Almost stink. The scent gets better later. But it's not enough for a thumb up.

Bruno by Bruno Acampora

nice and round. Warm dark and sophisticated. Longevity is not as good as many other acampora. Reminds me of nasomatto black afgano that is its dark/bitter/noughty cousin.

Sballo by Bruno Acampora

I have to admit it is a little bit old, from the first sniff to the dry down. But it is incredibly warm and enveloping. Longevity more than 8 hours. Finally the longevity I was looking for!

Prima T by Bruno Acampora

smells of old things without the beauty of something retro or vintage.

Aôd by Lostmarc'h

Flowery but with a nice hint of talc. That I particularly like.

Eau de Lavande by Diptyque

Not a great fan of soliflore scents, usually too boring to me, I like this lavande. It's simple and clean but with a twick!
15th June, 2015

Accordo Viola by L'Erbolario

Very simple and clean scent. Too sweet for me but a creamy alternative to the classical borsari.
14th February, 2015

My Burberry by Burberry

Even if I wouldn't wear it Ii like less commercial stuff) I appreciated it a lot. Elegant and confortable like a Burberry trench. With dinamism and energy that make it perfect for a urban lady. Absolutely appropriate to be worn at the office or for a job interview!
18th January, 2015

Eaux Delà : Fortis : L'Eau Forte by Les Liquides Imaginaires

Not knowing Black Afgano my approach to Fortis is ingenuous and genunine. I like it. It has that aura of class and sofistication I look for in scents. Dark head notes, creamy heart notes and great longevity. Beautifu indeed. Not too masculin. I could wear it at times.
18th January, 2015

Benetton Rosso by Benetton

who said "never tru.st red and pink scents"? She was right! This Benetton Rosso reminds me of the 80s, being old withou being retrò or vintage. Smells like the copy of other better parfumes.
03rd June, 2014

Cédrat by Roger & Gallet

As many R&G parfumes this is fresh, clear, clean. But the lasting power is minimal! that's why a thumb up is impossible to me!
03rd June, 2014

Ambre Pimente by Ajmal

A great parfume. Could be at the same level of a Lutens or Montale. Very original. Only a hint of fruit notes at the beginning. Then it is completely spicy and woody. A great creation. Not for shy people as it is distintive and potent. Perfect for men and women. Nice from Dubai.
18th April, 2014

Eau Duelle by Diptyque

I perceive carnation and vanilla very strongly, perhaps too much. The vanilla note makes this parfume a bit too creamy and gourmand. Put I like the drydown when spices have finally space to grow.
12th April, 2014

Join The Club : Comandante! by Xerjoff

I got a sample at esxence 2014 Milan. The first spray is nothing more than a man cologne. But then .... magic. Round, soft yet potent, with a spicy hint. i can even detect a very masculine rose that is not disturbing. After few minutes it evolves into a creamy armature. Now I ready to face the world with this protection!
09th April, 2014

Encre Noire pour Elle by Lalique

After I read the pyramid I though this could become my signature scent. It contains all the notes I love. At the first sniff it seemed nice, and interesting. A floral with class and a hint of mystery. But after a while it turns to be a simple deodorant scent. And longevity was a disappointment. A pity, because I normally love lalique.
31st March, 2014

Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo

Similar to too many other fruity, sweet, floral scents. Not original, not remarkable, not really necessary on the market. But it seems that is now a must for every stylist to have a parfume ... don't know why.
31st March, 2014