Reviews by Nj guy

Serpentine by Comme des Garçons

This is a winner. Don't know how they did it, but I get green grass and asphalt. Quirky and fantastic. Thumbs up!
16th July, 2015

Oud Alif by Shay & Blue

After many sample wearings I finally purchased a full bottle. Using adjectives to describe a fragrance is tough, but I find myself reaching for the word gorgeous. To my nose this is a well balanced battle between oud, cocoa, and leather. I sometimes detect all three distinct notes blended together, at other times one note will come forward only to retreat and be replaced by another. Extremely well blended and agree that I am surprised this scent remains unnoticed. With 8-10 hours longevity and a unique profile it has quickly moved into my Top 5.
11th June, 2015 (last edited: 12th June, 2015)

Coach Leatherware No. 01 by Coach

This is a very masculine wearable leather. Great for warmer weather. It is a nice combination of leather with Vetiver and nutmeg. Agree that projection is average.
I have been reaching for this scent often after being alerted to its discontinuation here on BN. Happy to have picked up a bottle for my collection.
02nd May, 2015

L'Occitan by L'Occitane

Started the hobby six months ago. Have bought many fragrances both niche and otherwise. This is my first review. Best buy by far. Strong black pepper opening followed by a very masculine lavender drydown. Great bang for the buck. Period.
26th November, 2014