Reviews by zanthe

Desire Me by Escada

This perfume is so sweet that it makes me feel a little dizzy, and washing it off doesn't cut the scent. The chocolate base note is overwhelming on my skin. I feel that this perfume belongs on a young girl, as opposed to a mature woman.
10th March, 2015

Youth Dew by Estée Lauder

This is a very sexy scent, if the comments I have received when wearing it are anything to go by. It can be overpowering- a little does go a long way. This is not a prom perfume, more like a second honeymoon scent. Even so, it has a fragrance that you will sniff often with pleasure. Lasts a very long time.

Bal à Versailles by Jean Desprez

I love this perfume, although it may be a little sweetly floral for an older woman.

Detchéma by Révillon

This scent garners me compliments every time I wear it, and questions about the name and where to buy it. Even though some say that this is a dated scent, at least I don't smell like a cookie or a freshly mowed lawn. It does not overpower, rather one must be close to smell it. Very feminine and powdery, but it never smells sharp and acidic. I keep trying to find a modern scent that is similar, but I have not succeeded. My perfume wardrobe is definitely outdated. Lately, I've worn Candy by Prada and B by Balanciaga but nothing seems to suit my own body scent like Detchema. Any suggestions?