Reviews by Staple10

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

A bit over-the-top... people love don't mind the fragrance. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Very floral for when you want to get noticed. The floral/rose scent is okay... but... maybe it is the patchouli... there is something in there that I don't really LOVE. I wear it, but won't buy it again.

Betsey Johnson (original) by Betsey Johnson

A bit heavy, but long lasting, this scent is fun, sexy, and punky... just like Betsey. Although the packaging is adorable, the cute pink top does not sit easily on the bottle. I can not believe she would discontinue this treasure for her newer scents. I'll have to pick up some back-stock before it is gone. My husband LOVES it!

Cabotine by Grès

This is a strange scent - Years ago I found Cabotine Gres at a scent counter. Drawn in by the fresh coriander and fresh floral tones, I kept be drawn back to testers. Now that I own it, I have mixed feelings. This scent is not for everyday, but still is enjoyable. Cabotine de Gres does not last as long as I would expect. When I feel "green and fresh" I give it a mist.

Burberry for Women by Burberry

I miss this scent. When I get a chance I'm going to pick it up again. This one is classy and lingering. It is a good blend for a non-floral day.

Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

About 10 years ago, a male friend referred me to this perfume, stating it was what he bought for his girlfriend because he loved it. Not everyday do I want to smell like Vanille Abricot, but when I do, it puts me in a good mood. Like comfort food, it makes me feel sweet and enjoyable. I get enough compliments to know others feel the same.

Poison by Christian Dior

About 15 years ago, I LOVED this scent. Since them I've moved away from it (because it became so popular and I associated it with women I didn't like). Now that my scent profile has matured, I tied to give it another chance. Now it is just "ok" and not as appealing. The scent does stay with you, but not always in a good way.