Reviews by Kyky

Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani

Love this one. I find Acqua Di Gio to be a beautiful fragrance, but a bit immature, however this one is perfect. It is a bit more woody and masculine but still has an aquatic and youthful vibe to it. At first I thought it was not worth the price, but I tried it on my skin and knew it was a must have. This will receive compliments out the wazoo and people will ask you what you are wearing pretty frequently. The sillage is pretty strong so people WILL smell you. Women and men both love it, which is a plus! I would wear this on a date, to work, an interview, at the beach, or even in the winter. 9/10.
07th September, 2015

Chez Bond by Bond No. 9

2/10 for uniqueness. It smells way too much like Green Irish Tweed.

Green Irish Tweed is arguably the most special fragrance out there in my opinion, and I love it. So therefore, I love the smell of Chez Bond and would totally wear it. But GIT did it first.

Tom Ford Extreme by Tom Ford

Holy Patchouli!

Designed for the outdoorsy gentleman. One of my best buddies wears this as his signature and it is a warm, comforting fall/wintertime scent. If you're gonna wear this one it should be your signature. You either pull it off or you don't. I am one of those that does not, but I love the fragrance. The notes that stand out the most to me are patchouli, vanilla, and the fir balsam. I would wear this one to a dinner party in the wintertime, or maybe on a ski trip. Every cabin out in the woods/mountains should come with a bottle of this. Some women could pull it off. 9/10.

Also, they should make a candle with this frag.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

C'mon, everyone has got to love it. I went to middle school/high school in the early 2000's and the guys used to absolutely drench themselves in this stuff. I do not find it to be very mature, so would not recommend for an older gentleman. It is very aquatic and somewhat fruity with a nice touch of cedar. Reminds me of the summertime. In have actually never owned a bottle and I do not really plan to, but I could point it out from a mile away. Recommended for ages 15-25. 8/10 for me.

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

I was excited to try this on, but unfortunately I was let down. I could see how this fragrance could work for someone else but did not do the trick on my skin, in fact some might say it smelt kind of gross on me. However, I did find the fragrance to be unique. Certainly very musky, and I did not smell much vanilla or cinnamon when I wore it. Maybe it is be different on someone else. I enjoy woody fragrances but this one smelt too woody and musky to me and made me feel queezy. 5/10

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

This is a very sexy scent. If I were single again I would frequently wear this one out on the weekends. It is smooth and creamy, also a little bit boozy and works wonders in the colder months. It could be worn year round but I would not wear it on a super hot day. Would be perfect for a date night. It comes off a little strong at first but once it dries down on the skin it calms down a bit and does not stick out too much. This is one that I apply pretty generously because it is not very strong ON ME. It might be different for someone else. I would give this one an 8/10.

Black by Kenneth Cole

I find Black to be a generic cologne. It smells good and is very masculine but does not stand out at all. I do not find it unique which is why I only gave three stars. I think that guys will like it more than girls, because it is very manly and sporty. 6.7/10.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

THE SMELL OF VICTORY!

Smells like a field of grass on a beautiful spring day after rain. The dry down on my skin smells of grassy, flowery, powdery goodness. I like to wear this one on Saturday and Sunday morning/afternoon. I always receive compliments and it lasts me throughout the entire day.
Green Irish Tweed is certainly something special that everyman should have in their collection. Timeless.

Because of GIT's uniqueness, beautiful scent, longevity, sillage, and timeless elegance, Im going to have it give it a 10.

Brit for Men by Burberry

Brit was my signature scent for about two years until I started really getting into colognes. While I do enjoy the scent for its powdery cleanliness, I have just come to realize that it really is nothing too special. My grandfather used to wear it so it does remind me of home, but I have realized that it just isn't the best for me. I seldom received compliments while wearing it, and actually had a few people tell me that they did not like it at all, but whatever, it was a comforting scent for me. I would recommend this for beginners. It smells very powdery and most ages could pull it off. 6.8/10

The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana

I almost bought this one blindly but thankfully did not. I was really excited the try The One, so I gave myself a squirt at a department store and was not impressed. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelt like a cheap cocktail to me. It did not blow me away and I felt nauseous within the first 30 minutes of wearing it. I did not find the fragrance to be unique, but hey, to each is own. 3/10.

Aventus by Creed

Perfect for all occasions. I can wear this one to work, school, bars, or even just while lounging around the house, though you might want to save your squirts and wear it out in public for everyone to enjoy. Strong smell of pineapple but a little bit smoky. This one is very masculine and I think most ages could pull it off. Aventus last a pretty long time and projects nicely. Ill give it a 9/10.

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Terre d'Hermes was the fragrance that turned me on fragrances. A friend of mine was wearing it while we were on a boat cruising around the Puget Sound on a sunny day. The mixture of the fragrance, the salt water, and the pine trees was hypnotizing to me and I knew I must have it! It is citrusy and woody with a hint of pepper and some spices. Very masculine and earthy, yet sporty. Unfortunately it isn't as amazing on my skin, but still a wonderful fragrance nonetheless. I give it an 8.5/10.