Reviews by marcoz

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

This is a tricky one for me. sometimes i love it, some times i don't care for it. I think this is because of the star anis note..i hate anis!!

but do't get me wrong, this is a very, very sexy, smooth sweet scent, with a fresh citrus opening, that women find very attractive.

that combination of citrus and sweetnes, is what makes this scent so smooth. most sweet scents can be cloying, and most citrus scents are week, so think of this as something in between.

This is a perfect date scent, for all seasons, specially at night. you will smell sexy and fresh at the same time.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

i have to be honest, at first i tough " ok another citric fragrance". it smelled good, but to me was just another "summer" fragrance , and gave it to my father.

after trying different kinds fragrances, and began to understand more and more about them, i went back to "Acqua Di Gio" and gave it a second chance. and then i realise how little i knew about fragrance back then......... i was blown away of how this thing actualy smelled. is a very uplifting, freshy, and masculine citrus/acquatic fragrance, and not to mention it smelled fantastic and my female friends loved it!

there are many fresh scents out there, but "Acqua Di Gio" is definitely the best!!

i know, i know is really popular and everyone use or used it, but at the end of the day, a good fragrance is a good fragrance, an man this is for sure one of the best out there....i mean is top seller for a reason ;)

Bulgari Man by Bulgari

my aunt gave it to me for christmas, and i was very intrigued by it. sadly it wasn't for me. this is a 40's ad up man's cologne. A very woodsy and dry scent, that my 60 years old uncle would wear. very boring.

because i didin't have an other fragrance at the time, i used the hole bottle...i won't buy it again though.

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

there are fragrances that immediately take you to places and situations. this one in particulary takes me to a summer night, swiming naked with my girl in the ocean. it is fresh, mysterious and very sexy.

i don´t know how Bvlgari did it, but the smell of this scent is what deep undewater sea must smell like (in a good, very good way).

Imagine walking at night by the beach, and the smell of the sea breeze coming towards you, or having dinner in a romantic restaurant by the sea. if this is what this frgarances is trying to evoque, it succeeded.

the only problem for this one is his weak power and longevity. i wish it lasted longer on my skin!

212 Men by Carolina Herrera

this is one of my brother's favourite fragrances and for a while i had to borrow it from him, because i didin't own any fragrances.

from the moment I sprayed it, i was hooked. it gave me this fresh,ultra modern and cool smell, that made me think i was the coolest and best semlling dude out there....it was amazing.

after purchasing a bottle and wear it for several months now, i began to detect the metalic and musky note in the dry down, and i have to say it is a little cloying and anoying to my nose.

this is a perfect casual outdoors scent for spring and fall. be careful with the trigger though, or you will choke people up!

Essential by Lacoste

This fragrance is the definition of casual. You will smell fresh, clean, like out of the shower, but you won't leave any impressions.

The tomato leaf is what separates this scent from the mayority of fresh scents. normaly this type of scents are more citrusy, but this one has a sweet undertone (not a strong sweet though) that kinda makes it different in its own way.

Perfect for a walk outside or staying at home on a spring/summer day.

7.5/10

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

BEACH IN A BOTTLE!! when i spray this amazing fragrance, i feel like being in the beach with my friends, playing frisbee and talking to beautiful women in bikinis.

this is the most fresh, energetic and sexy summer fragrance i have ever smelled.

the only cons of this one is his versatility. it only works in the summer, and in the highest heat, but for that purpose is the best.

i've you have never being to the beach, or its been a while since the last time, this fragrance will immediately take you there!

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

a very clean, crisp and elegant fragrance, but with a very "generic" vibe.

on my skin it lasts a second, and has poor proyection.

i whas really excited about this one, but at the end i was a little disappointed.

it is a good smell, but it won't blow your mind!!

7.5/10

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême by Chanel

First of all, this is NOT A SPORT FRAGRANCE!

When I think of sport fragrances, I think of a fresh, cologny and energetic fragrance that that puts you in an active mode.

This is more of a lay back, smooth scent that has class written all over it.

A powdery and a little sweet scent that frankly didin't blew me away. it has a very strange semell that really didin't remind me of anything; almost like smelling a rubber or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, is a nice smell, and a lot of people seems to enjoy it, but it didin't do anything to me.

The best part of this scent to me, is the vanillish dry down that is very nice. but nothing growndbreaking.

CH Men by Carolina Herrera

I really this scent. very leathery and sweet at the same time, but with a masculine feeling all the way.

This is probably my most complimented fragrance. i'm telling you, women loooooove this stuff!

The only problem i have with this one is the longevity and proyection, which can be some times really poor and really frustrating.

Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

Sweet/coffee/gourmondish scent, with a dark undertone, but very playful at the same time (no pun intended).

I really enjoy this fragrance, and i've been wearing it a lot lately . It reminds me of the middle part of CH Men, but a little bit darker and deeper.

it's a sweet fragrance, but not too sweet, so is perfect for any ocation in any season; although I agree it works better in cold climate.

Very pleased with this one.