Reviews by techt

Uomo? Moschino by Moschino

Terrible, smells like baby cologne, a complete waste!
09th March, 2019

Horizon Extreme by Davidoff

Horrible scent, an instant scrubber for me.
18th September, 2017

Emporio Armani Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani

Sweet delight, a great scent!
Fantastic release that will please many.
15th September, 2017

The Scent Of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9

A five star BN9 perfume, intoxicating scent, amazing sillage, performance and compliment getter. Better than Aventus in my book.
16th March, 2017

Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

Exactly the same result as with Montblanc Individual, Zino Davidoff smells like rotten fruit, flowers. It's an instant scrubber for me. I can't understand how people could like it and all the positive reviews make no sense to me at all.
17th February, 2017

Prada L'Homme by Prada

Dior Homme less the lipsticky note, exactly what I was looking for.
29th January, 2017

L'Aventure by Al Haramain

Al Haramain L'Aventure will take away customers from Creed Aventus and Mancera Cedrat Boise, it has an incredible scent with a beautiful fruity woody opening, which after drying up, remains on my skin the whole day. Great projection and sillage!
10th January, 2017

Sutton Place by Bond No. 9

I would really like to give Sutton Place a thumbs up, but I just can't due to the lack of sillage and performance. Beautiful lavender scent, mixed with notes of rosemary and jasmine. After it dry's up, amber and leather set's in. Really nice and pleasant, unfortunately on my skin, there is absolutely no sillage whatsoever and after an hour it just becomes a skin scent, which for a $350 fragrance is unacceptable
01st January, 2017

Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma

When I sprayed this juice on my wrist, I was expecting something completely different, what a disappointment!
It opens with a strong citrus scent that immediately remind me of something from a very long time ago. It was the scent that I used to smell when as a kid I went to the barbershop to get my hair cut. This is just old barbershop scent at a hefty price.
26th December, 2016

Individuel by Montblanc

The opening is horrible, it really stinks!
After it dries up, really after one hour the floral notes take over. Still very synthetic.
10th November, 2016