Reviews by Hayling

Instant Crush by Mancera

Honestly this is beautiful. To me, it has that BR540 vibe minus the latex gloves, so it’s definitely a winner in my book and I will wear this far more often than BR540.
Oh and it’s a compliments machine, if that’s your thing.
20th February, 2020 (last edited: 28th February, 2020)

Armani Privé Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani

A very nice tuberose scent, but as a man I simply cannot wear it, it screams femininity. Would be stunning on the right women. Thumbs up

Sucre Noir by Arte Profumi

Sucre Noir smells EXACTLY like other pure vanilla/sugary scents like Mazzolari Vaniglia, or Vanille West Indies Ligne St. Barth for example... If you have smelled or if you already own one of those, don't buy this, it would be redundant. Very nice smell though, if you love sugary sweet fragrances, it would surely satisfy you.

Velvet Vanilla by Mancera

It kind of reminds me of Guerlain Angélique Noire with a very amplified bubblegummy tuberose note and nuclear performance, very nice scent!

Memoirs of a Trespasser by Imaginary Authors

Is it just me, or this smells like a flavored condom... And actually it makes me nauseous. Hard pass.

Tobacco Collection Rich Warm Addictive by Zara

Guys, one of the best cheapies you can get. Trust me. The quality is outstanding, it does smells expensive. I have close to 100 Niche fragrances on my shelves and this can compete with them. Bang for your buck .com

Oh, and did I mention that the ladies love it?
17th February, 2020

Oud by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Smells pleasant... a bit generic for an oud offering... It smells clean and inoffensive, but nothing mind blowing here.

Like & pass.
14th February, 2020

Kalan by Parfums de Marly

Oh hell naw. Cmon PDM, I love you but what did you do?? Why would you do this to me?

This perfume is a chemical mess, honestly... I don't understand what happened here, and I also can't get my head around all this praise about Kalan. This just smells bad no cap.

I'm going back to smell my babies: Oajan, Herod, Carlisle and even Layton, to clean my brain and nose of this doodoo that i've just smelled. Bottle is gorgeous tho.

Sorry Kalan, but you're getting your first negative review and it is well deserved, sadly.

Liquid Night by A Lab on Fire

Nope. Nope. Noooope. Way too harsh, I don't want to smell like a damn hinoki tree for 14 hours. Scrubber alert!

Chergui by Serge Lutens

Honestly, there's nothing groundbreaking here, and you know it. (yes, you). It doesn't smell bad, but it's a big meh for me. This perfume is the definition of overhype.

Neutral leaning towards thumbs down.

XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Beautiful, but since I own and love Pure Havane, I won't be buying this, it would be redundant :)

Besides that, a fantastic fragrance.

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

Just behind Pure Havane, but its a close second :) FANTASTIC designer fragrance.
23rd December, 2019

Rose Sheherazade by Première Note

Very similar to Montale Intense Café if you ask me. Nonetheless, very, very good. Thumbs up.
20th December, 2019

Gentle Fluidity (Gold Edition) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Smells like Montale Intense Café and Rose Shéhérazade by Première Note, a good scent but kind of redundant.
24th November, 2019

Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois

Masterpiece. This Indeed evokes the blue color, it’s like an aquatic and tropical oud... The depth that this magnificent concoction has is truly amazing. It is sweet, aquatic, resinous at the same time. It captivates and lures people in... and trust me if they get a whiff of this they will compliment you. As another perfume reviewer, this scent makes you feel smart and classy. Remarkable. Probably my favorite from the house along with Santal Complet. Huge thumbs up and a 11/10 in my books.
08th November, 2019

Messy Sexy Just Rolled out of Bed by A Lab on Fire

Strong and sweet, absolutely. But there is something stale and sour in this which I find utterly disgusting. Nope, not sexy. At all.
29th October, 2019

Liaisons Dangereuses, typical me by By Kilian

Beautiful fruity floral, albeit a bit too feminine for my taste.
27th October, 2019

Fusion Sacrée Obscur / Fusion Sacrée Lui by Majda Bekkali

The celery note completely ruins the formula... Too bad because behind that hideous note, a lot of sweet and delicious things are playing hide and seek.

Amber Cologne by Bortnikoff

Beautiful composition by Dimitry Bortnikoff. Tropical, the frangipani note is truly exquisite. But unfortunately this magnificent concoction doesn't last at all (on my skin at least), I guess this is because this is PACKED with natural ingredients and no synthetics. So this gets only a neutral due to poor performance, otherwise, excellent scent.

Join The Club : 40 Knots by Xerjoff

I will keep it simple. It smells like a million bucks. Yacht type of a scent.

Actually, this smells like Dior Ambre Nuit on steroids.

Gold Watan by Anfass

No ratings yet ? Let me be first then. This is exoticism at its finest, this is regality in a bottle, an exceptional middle eastern gem made from the passionate perfumer Asim Al Qassim. Overall, an exquisite concoction. If you like Oud (the easy going, fruity kind of oud) and gourmand fragrances, this is for you.
03rd October, 2019

Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino

4 words to describe this masterpiece: Beastly. Unisex. Boozy. Gourmand.
29th August, 2019

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

A summer staple. The opening to me is a little bit too sharp and citrusy,but the drydown is where its at. Magic. It turns a little bit woody, a little bit sweet, but still masculine.. And since this has not great performance, I layer it with Molecule 01 to give it an extra ISO E SUPER kick. Oh and ladies love this stuff, compliments galore.
30th July, 2019

Chic Magnet by Alexandria Fragrances

Fantastic reproduction of Escada Magnetism for Men. The ladies absolutely go crazy for this juice, compliments galoooore. Big thumbs up, I need to stack bottles of this liquid gold.
16th July, 2019

Gold Collection: Art & Gold by Ramon Molvizar

Stellar composition. One of the most beautiful fragrance out there.

A stunning piece of art, really majestic in nature.
05th April, 2019

Ardent by Boadicea the Victorious

I’m completely speechless... That’s it.
30th March, 2019

Next To Me / Dubai Next to Me by Ramon Monegal

A beautiful, fruity peach and coconut accord, wrapped into a soft layer of Oud and creamy tonka bean. Magnificent concoction, perfect for the srping and summer.
28th March, 2019

Ouanalao by Ligne St Barth

Smells like shower gel - a pass for me.
27th March, 2019

Sunshine Man by Amouage

If you want to smell like a walking bubblegum, go for it !

Sorry Amouage, I love you but I don't like this Sunshiny side of you :(
25th March, 2019

1881 Black by Cerruti

Smells like a good deodorant... Nothing unique, but not totally unpleasant.
19th March, 2019