Reviews by RealBlast3

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

I'll be honest. This type of scent is not my favorite - I'm not really a fan of the more earthy, woody, or for that matter, aquatic/blue sort of scents though that last one doesn't apply as much here.

But having said that, I don't always like to stay inside my box and as I'm on a fun journey to try as many great fragrances as I can, I enjoy trying ones with great reviews, even if the notes aren't my usual thing (my usual thing, incidentally being variations on the theme of Oriental, whether it be oriental spicy or fragrances that are quite fruity and/or floral).

But anyway, I thought this was very good! Despite my resistance to these sort of scents, I was able to appreciate this one's clean and pure freshness. And I agree with those that said it smells "expensive" and "classy".

However, I didn't find it had that much projection or great staying power with me. I tried the EDT. I would be curious to try the EDP. I mean, it wasn't bad for a couple of hours, but then it became much more subtle or as my co-worker described it - "mild".

Overall, probably too "mild" for me to fall in love with, but a nice, likable and safe scent overall, and good for spring.
19th April, 2017