Reviews by N0tlee

Rhinoceros by Zoologist Perfumes

This is my first leather fragrance I've tried so far and I love it. I like how zoologist blends the green earthy notes with the leather. I am wearing it in cold weather, I don't think I could pull this fragrance off if I was hot out. I love how the amber, leather, and vetiver interact with each other on the dry down. This could be a beautiful everyday scent in colder months because the conifer notes just give it such a winter vibe.
I got solid 9 hours out of this fragrance with a little bit above average projection. I don't know if I'll add this to my collection because of how many other great fragrances there are in the Zoologist collection and the money for a full bottle is to be taken into consideration.

18th July, 2017

Virgin Island Water by Creed

Don't get me wrong the scent itself is an amazing coconut island fragrance. However it only lasted a little under to hours. I don't plan on making a purchase or even having a decant.

17th July, 2017

Bat by Zoologist Perfumes

Really like this scent. It's new and wearable. The smell is exactly like that of a damp mossy cave. You do get the fruits a little bit in the beginning but they go away after about an hour.
Projection is solid as well as longevity. I got a good 8 hours before it came a skin scent. Now I'm trying to decide if I'll put it on my buy list.

17th July, 2017

Panda (2017) by Zoologist Perfumes

I really like the initial spray, it's fruity and green. The dry down is really interesting and ever changing. I like the vanilla that pops in and out during the process. Not a very linear fragrance until it becomes a vanilla/civet skin scent.

As of right now I like the scent but I don't like it enough for it to become a purchase, however I'll definitely use the rest of my sample bottle.
16th July, 2017