Reviews by Teric

Chanel Pour Monsieur by Chanel

Pure lemon for 3 minutes exactly, and then nothing, what a waste of money, I didn't expect his from chanel. Please never buy this the EDP version is far better, it does last sometimes, but this one, I sprayed & sprayed & sprayed but feels like nothing on the skin after a few minutes, I will beg you not to buy it!!, its a waste of money.
21st October, 2018

Armani Eau de Cèdre by Giorgio Armani

It is a nice powdery scent and it has some similarity with Eau de Nuit (which I like), however, the smell of black tea has put me down and to me it makes it lean a bit towards the feminine side, also I don't detect any ceder wood and the tea note is amplified too much, maybe it should have been named Eau De Tea instead, therefore, not using much.

Armani Code Colonia by Giorgio Armani

It is a very decent scent, and it is in the middle of Original Code & Code Profumo, but sometimes it feels like original code, nonetheless, it has better longevity & projection. But, if you have original code & code profumo you might not need it.

Armani Code A-List by Giorgio Armani

This feels & smells like code ultimate, maybe slightly different, since code ultimate is discontinued, therefore, I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't own "Ultimate" or running out of it. However, this is also a limited edition release. I like both ultimate & A-List, however, keeping them both seem redundant.

Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma

Love it all the way, only problem is longevity, however, I always over spray to overcome this problem. I believe its better than original colonia,assaluta,intensa & pura.
29th July, 2018

Colonia Leather by Acqua di Parma

It is one of the best fragrances I have ever smelled, very smokey leather, very manly, a must have for all men. I would rate it 9.5/10. This and Essenza are my favorite, haven't tried their Mediterranean line, which looks promising.
29th July, 2018