Reviews by KainoKani

KainoKani's avatar
    KainoKani
    Finland Finland

To See A Flower by CB I Hate Perfume

I expected to get the flower shop with all the green and mixture of flowers but what I got was garden shop with potted plants and earth (not bad at that) that changed to something that reminded me of some old fashion beauty soap. Not bad, but not what I was looking for.

12 June, 2012

Eau Dynamisante by Clarins

Bleurgh! After reading so many praises I expected something good, but this was so strong and appaling that I had to leave even the test paper to the shop. How could anyone say this is refreshing? I wonder if there are different editions of this and I smelled something else than the others? (The name and the bottle look the same though.)

09 May, 2009

Rose Absolue by Yves Rocher

Read the reviews and thought that this would be my next rose. Unfortunately on my skin the rose evaporated too soon and left the spices, these were not so bad actually but not what I was looking for. On paper strip the rose lasted much longer.

30th April, 2009

Tea Rose by Body Shop

First bottle I bought on 80's was so beautiful real tea rose scent I couldn't believe! Unfortunately the second one bought later didn't have the same quality any more, but some synthetic side odor that made it cheap and plastic.

30th April, 2009