Reviews by butterpecanrican

butterpecanrican's avatar
    butterpecanrican

L - L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

I just bought anopther bottle of this today,I used to have the 1.7 oz gift set and I used it up so quick! I kept my empty bottle on my dresser for over a month and I picked it up today an sniffed and said to myself "I am going to go get a big bottle of this today" and I did just that.This perfume is sharp in the beginning it is slightly floral but more fruity and I do smell some soap scent in it.I like this alot I put it in my top 5 and I like the bigness of the bottle it feels heavy and looks like 3.4 oz unlike hoe Jlo's 3.4 oz Live and Live luxe looks like it's half empty when you first buy it! I don't like to feel cheated I like a big full bottle!But all in all L.A.M.B. is in my top 5 and I reccomend it!

14 November, 2008

Princess by Vera Wang

I just got this today,I sampled it a few days ago and was thinking about getting it.I am kind of glad I did it is not as strong as I usually like my perfumes but the bottle is pretty and I do like the ring and the cap and also to me it smells like a vanilla cake and tiny bit of flowers.Lasting power in question because I just put it on and I am wearing it as I type this so I will update on that part of it soon.But I would reccomend this if you like a light and sweet fragrance.Oh and by the way Fantasy and Pink sugar are different from this they smell sweeter and way stronger this smells nothing like either but it does remind me of Love at first glow by Jlo.But I would buy this again I think.

12 November, 2008

Guess by Guess

I sampled this and I want to buy it smells light and fruity.The bottle is pretty and the little drawstring bag is cute too.

11th November, 2008

Believe by Britney Spears

This smells so good I can smell alot of guava and something sweet in the dry down perhaps the pink pralines? I am not sure but this has good staying power and I would repurchase.P.S. the lotion is even better it is so strong you don't even really need the perfume.

Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden

It is alright wouldn't wear this often it smells a little bit fruiy but like salt water too.I gave my bottle away.

Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren

I sort of like this one it does smell really orangey in the beginning but then it drys down to a soft pretty scent.And the lasting power is long very long I sprayed some on my arm lastnight and can still smell it today.

Betsey Johnson Parfum by Betsey Johnson

I can't think of a better perfume and I think the bottle design is cute.why would someone want a old boring botlle like chanel or estee lauder bottles when they can have this on their dresser but anyway Betsey's fragrance smells soooo delicious I can't think of 1 that smells much better.Lasting power is ok.

Ralph Hot by Ralph Lauren

Smells soooooooooooo good.Bottom line.Smells like maple syrup and french toast. My current favorite.