Reviews by ScentSlave

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

I wish I had tried this before reformulation; as the smell is great, but it barely lasts me 3 hours in projection/longevity. The drydown scent is AMAZING, and I would rate it much higher, but the endurance of the aroma is nonexistent.
24th February, 2019

Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada

This is like CH Men Privè on steroids; with a sweeter, more vivid leather top note that slowly fades into a tonka tone that holds ALL DAY LONG (just like I wish Privè did). I absolutely LOVE this one. The projection isn’t the biggest window (maybe 2-3ft bubble radius), but strength in longevity more than makes up for it.

To sum it up; if you like scents like CH Men Privé/Versace Eros you’ll like it, if not, you won’t.

It’s a great leather with vanilla sweetness that GOES.
24th February, 2019

Eros by Versace

This one is another one that shouts out “LOOK OVER HERE!!”... especially in the opening. The 1st stage bursts out with vanilla notes, and definitely calls out for attention. When it mellows into stage 2 its a sweet, proud swagger that women absolutely love. It’s an absolutely awesome frag, but it’s not for everyone.
10th February, 2019 (last edited: 11th February, 2019)

Sauvage Eau de Parfum by Christian Dior

The only reason I don’t have/wear this one is because EVERYONE else IS... the sillage is AWESOME (people will KNOW you were there), it’s just that almost everyone has this one and wears it (so no original “signature” vibe is there).

Maybe in a year or two I’ll grab it, but as of now, it’s present everywhere, and I prefer having my own “swagger signature”.

Bleu de Chanel Parfum by Chanel

This one just doesn’t last long enough on my skin; the frag is AWESOME, but I’m not shelling out $150 if it’s gonna die out in 4hours.

A wonderful scent, but it lacks sillage and longevity for me.

Light Blue Eau Intense pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

This one definitely lives up to its “eau intense” name; the projection is BEAST and the sillage leaves a long lasting trail.

A very masculine aroma that handles the heat very well... just know that it will call attention your way, so be ready (can’t be afraid to answer for the scent you shout out)

I personally love it, and it lasts a good 6+hours easy for me.

Wanted by Night by Azzaro

This one kicks in HEAVY; and leaves a very “alpha” vibe behind. You HAVE TO wear this with pride, or your weakness will be obvious. Only a TRUE confidence can wear this one. And it’s an awesome one indeed.

Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

This is one of my FAVES. The one i wear when i WANT to be noticed... The beginning is VERY sweet (sugary hard candy kind), and it kicks back with a confident swagger. Fades to close range, but keeps the tasty vibe going.

Aqua Amara by Bulgari

This is an intriguing scent indeed. The top notes are rather exotic; the Orange-Esque intro is not for everyone, but as the heart notes come forward it grows on you, and when the base notes hit it’s a powerhouse in masculinity. I love the dry down.

Longevity is FANTASTIC for me; this guy lasts ALL DAY LONG at work for me (8-10 hours EASY), and it never fades out. The projection isn’t “overpowering” but you will leave a few “whiffs” behind every now and then. (I’d say an arms length in projectile radius).

This might not appeal to everyone, as the intro is very unique, but if you can handle (or hide) for the first 15-20 minutes, the heart notes and base notes will carry you through and make a lot of people send smiles your way.
29th December, 2018

CH Men Privé by Carolina Herrera

Another gorgeous aroma that I’m proud to sport. The drydown is such an epic scent; a dark, proud, seductive vibe... the scent of temptation on a gorgeous night under the stars.

Longevity is the only thing I wish could be longer, but the frag itself is simply EPIC.
28th December, 2018 (last edited: 10th February, 2019)

Y Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent

I absolutely LOVE this scent. It’s a clean, masculine masterpiece in scent... the only thing I wish it would give me is more longevity in projection; I get about 2-4 hours max, and then the radius of projection begins to shrink (I still have the longevity in basenotes, it’s just the range of projection shrinks down)

It IS my current favorite, despite the aforementioned shortcomings, as the aroma itself is an absolute masterpiece.
28th December, 2018