Reviews by loveisintheair

loveisintheair's avatar
    loveisintheair

Oud 27 by Le Labo

I bought this in a split and was taken away by the complexity of this scent..Put in a nutshell it is a beautiful scent. Everyone I have had smell this fragrance just love it. I personally love it so much I am on my second bottle.

17 December, 2012

Erolfa by Creed

Was pregnant with expectation at another Creed scent. Could barely smell it originally and when I did it was gone. I was extremely angry at having bought this. The House of Creed definitely one to stay away from for me.

17 December, 2012

Tommy Bahama for Men by Tommy Bahama

I must admit I am one who is influenced to a certain extent by reviews. I smelled Terre D"Hermes a few times and loved it. Read that Tommy Bahama was to a certain extent a ringer for this. Figured I could not go wrong in buying it. Well I would leave the glowing terms and the finite breakdown of the pyramid to the experts. All I wish to say is, this is a really really beautiful scent and I would not be buying Terre D'Hermes as I now have this. It is almost addictive. My purchase came a few hours ago and I am smelling myself continuously.

20th November, 2012

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I am thankful YSL did not ask for some of these reviews before he marketed his product. Most can barely differentiate the everyday smells in their houses,but this giant has been torn apart and given parallels to everything. Hooray once again for Kouros,it dares to be different and thank heaven it's history has proven it to be a Winner. Great Scent, it proves itself.

03 August, 2010

Sandalwood by Taylor of Old Bond Street

Initial burst is of sandalwood, One minute after that it disappears into history with nothing left to remind you it was once there. Would reccomend only if one has clogged nostrils and needs to open them. Plain water may just do the same also.

05 May, 2009