Reviews by wiggly

Just Me by Paris Hilton

Sillage: 1/5
Longevity: 2/5

Similar to Lancome's Miracle, but lacks sillage, longevity, and depth/complexity to the notes.

Alright for the price, and pretty safe, although might be for younger people. Smells pretty synthetic and one-dimensional when compared to Miracle.

Very generic-smelling since it tries to be a dupe of a pretty mainstream perfume as well.

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Longevity: 3/5

Good if you wake up one day wanting to smell a bit like citrus, greens, sun, and sea-breeze. Definitely perfect for a summer scent.

Safe and inoffensive, but has a distinct smell that you know everyone else has smelled like at one point in their life.

Dries down to an almost powdery, yet citrus scent for me, but before it settles, it's mostly a salty and citrus scent that just won't have me reaching for it.

Decent sillage with above-average wear

Signorina Eleganza by Salvatore Ferragamo

Overall: 3.5/5
Longevity: 3/5

Wears well in different temperatures, and appropriate for a wide range of ages

Light enough for daily wear, but distinct enough to bring until late afternoon or dinner.

For me it starts off with tart pear and a sweet almond, and dries down into sweeter warm scent, although I'm not sure if that's the white leather, the patchouli, or both.

Inoffensive scent that's both elegant and delicate, with average sillage and decent longevity

I have both the Signorina EDT and the Eleganza EDP, and while this smells a bit more into twilight, a bit more classy, mature and warm as compared to Signorina (brighter and more approachable), both are highly wearable for daytime and work

Aventus for Her by Creed

More like Aventus for Them

Sillage: 3/5
Longevity: 4/5

Smells very distinct—in the Creed Aventus sort of way. When you smell it, you know what it is. A complex, unisex scent.

Repurchase? No

Detested this on me: practically unwearable and migraine-inducing

Unsurprisingly smells like Aventus, but with green apple. Smelled pretty good and fruity the first 3-7 minutes, but upon drydown I was left with this invasive, nauseating, high-frequency, chemical-like smell.

Desperately wanted to like it, but just wasn't my cup of tea. I just can't ever see myself not getting a skull-splitting headache if I ever smell someone wearing this.

Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo

Longevity: 3/5

Wears well in different temperatures, and appropriate for a wide range of ages (although leaning towards the younger side)

Perfect for daily wear, and good to wear at work

Despite this being EDT, it wears pretty well on my skin. It dries down to a subtle, nondescript skin-scent that I'm very partial to. I like my daily wear to be "private" or "personal" scents wherein only the near few are privy to, and this serves those needs adequately.

I have both the Signorina EDT and Eleganza EDP and I like both. They're both inoffensive scents that are elegant and delicate, with average sillage and decent longevity

Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

Definitely recommend it for the price

Sillage: 1.5/5
Longevity: 2/5

As a side note, I've been told this doesn't wear that long, but fragrances generally tend to last longer on me than other people for some reason.

A nice and inoffensive sweet scent that's wearable for both morning and afternoon. A bit on the younger side because of its one-dimensional type of sweetness, but not teenybopper.

Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss

Longevity: 3/5

Liked it when I first bought it, but when I used it I couldn't stand the heavy artificial peach and powdery smell. Couldn't smell anything distinct or "earthy" or moss-y, mostly just peach and powdery.

Can still definitely be a day-scent, and has a young, sweet vibe to it. Doesn't smell very "mature," but also gave me allergies for some reason.

Not that expensive for its decent longevity and a mediocre mixture. Pretty meh.

Lovestruck by Vera Wang

Overall:2/5
Sillage: 1/5
Longevity: 1/5

Good for spring and maybe summer, good for brunch or breakfast

Inoffensive, quiet, nondescript, and very easy to wear, but also very unremarkable and forgettable. Well-blended and had the potential to be distinct, but you need multiple touch-ups throughout the day.

Safe, but pretty meh

Omnia Coral by Bulgari

Longevity: 3/5

Distinctly fruity-floral, but I find it mostly fruity for me

Good for spring or summer; clean, fresh, with a slightly tart and sweet scent, and that dries down to mellow base notes. Very wearable and inoffensive, but won't be turning any heads.

Appropriate for all ages, though leaning towards adults and young adults. Something to use when you don't want to smell like you sprayed something on.

I like these kinds of nondescript, quiet scents for daily wear, but definitely not "signature-scent" material

Love In White by Creed

Longevity: 3/5

I dislike heavily floral scents, but this is a subtle and inoffensive floral with moderate sillage and decent longevity. The jasmine stood out the most to me, though, but it didn't last long.

It loses the complexity of the initial spray upon drydown, and the faint floral transforms into a more powdery and chemical skin-scent. I wanted to like this for the vanilla scent, but I just couldn't smell the vanilla on my skin; it was mostly magnolia, rose and jasmine.

I do see how some would like this, but it just was pretty meh for me.