Reviews by GianlucaMoscatelli

Colonia Intensa by Acqua di Parma

My brother says that I smell like a fancy old woman when I use this. I get what he means, but I have to disagree!!

I think this kind of fragrance should be used in an elegant warm spring/summer occasion. This might sound stupid, but smelling it, makes me think of chilling in an italian villa's garden, one of those proper fancy and beautiful ones.

Overall it's a very well blended, elegant and delicate fragrance

Longevity is "meh" as you'd expect from an EDC

Projection is not bad, could be better though.

I just bought the AdP Colonia Intensa deodorant to try and boost the projection and longevity of the scent, we'll see how it goes

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the smell of this classic fragrance, but trust me...go for the intense version, this is pretty much a watered down version of it.

Apart from that, massive compliment getter, extremely pleasant fragrance.

I've been using it since I was 8 years old, as I wanted to copy my older brother, which I thank very much for this timeless gem!

Dior Homme Eau de Toilette (2020 version) by Christian Dior

This fragrance is the child between a very elegant rich old woman and a businessman in his 20s. It opens up fresh, very nice...then it goes through a kind of disappointing powdery drydown, which should've been a little bit fresher, maybe keeping the top notes in the heart. The last hours of this fragrance are pleasant again, but obviously at that point, you barely have any projection, so the experience is slightly disappointing because you wasted the golden hours of your fragrance with a strong powdery note

The bottle looks amazing and the fragrance itself is nice and elegant, my only issue is with the powdery heart, it's nice, but the wrong notes are in control.

Nice longevity and projection, though.

P.s: I have never tried the previous versions, I can imagine they were blended much better

Y Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent

Everyone says that this fragrance is very synthetic. It is, indeed, but it is very well put together, so who cares!

It's not a masterpiece or anything mindblowing like AdP Colonia Intensa or AdG Profumo, but it is very pleasant and that's what matters to me.

I've got to say though, it is very young, I don't see this fragrance as mature and elegant, it's a fresh, sweet and cozy fragrance. I'd say it could be considered unisex, but not to the point that it could be mistaken as a feminine scent.

I do love it and I think the smell is very relaxing, well done YSL

P.s.: Don't make the mistake of buying the EDT version, that one actually sucks

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso by Dolce & Gabbana

I'm going to give it a thumbs up even though I do have some complaints

First of all, it should not be called INTENSO, as it is not a big projection and longevity beast in any way, so it should be called "Black" or "Dark" or whatever, as it has a darker tone to the smell.

Now to the good stuff!! I think it smells amazing, very professional, very safe and very masculine, it is a sexy fragrance.

I don't know what went wrong with the projection and longevity side, but I would say it's safe to overspray a little bit with this one

Overall, very nice fragrance, just not the best performer, hopefully D&G will release "Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Truly Intenso" as an actual intense version of this flanker.....they should, guys...they should.

Club de Nuit Intense for Men by Armaf

It is a very nice fragrance on its own, I know it's meant to smell like Aventus, but even if I have never tried an Aventus bottle or sample, I feel like, based on other people's reviews, Aventus is probably more focused on the pineapple note, which is almost non existent here.

I do agree on the pineapple leaf smell, which gives it that green smokey smell, I do enjoy it, but it is a little dry and mature.

I feel like a litte bit more focus on the citrus would've made this fragrance perfect, but I also think that it's still a very good fragrance.

Longevity and projection are actually amazing!

Armani Eau de Cèdre by Giorgio Armani

I feel like this fragrance has potential but could've been done a little bit better.

The only time I really appreciated this fragrance was when I walking in a park on a sunny and warm day. I feel it blends very well with nature, it complements very nicely the smell of green, but it is a little bit odd in a work or date situation, like it doesn't belong.

Projection is not too bad, longevity is "meh" , around 4-5 hours at the most

Overall, I don't dislike it, I'll still use it for situations like the one I've mentioned

Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani

It's classy, it's elegant, it's mature and modern at the same time.

To me, it's just a masterpiece, it took me a while to add it to my collection, but I always knew I NEEDED IT. Better late, than never.

Longevity and projection are very good as well.

Easily top 3 in my collection

Boss Bottled Oud Aromatic by Hugo Boss

I smelled a tester o Boss Bottled Oud Aromatic in a shop and even though I didn't it immediately pleasing, I did enjoy smelling the drydown.

I decided to gamble and buy it online. As soon as it arrived I sprayed it on my forearm and asked my female colleagues to give their opinions on the smell.

The outcome was, it was mostly appreciated by middle eastern women, but it was also appreciated by the british counterparts, even though they thought it was a little bit too strong.

After an hour or so, it was appreciated by everyone, as it got a little bit sweeter.

It's definitely not for everyone, I feel like it's one of those mass pleasing "oud" fragrances. I'm not expert so I'm not going to talk about notes, I can only tell you that the oud note can be smelled throughout the whole top-heart-base note evolution, but it gets softer with time.

I'm definitely going to buy it again once it's, but it's hard to tell which events would this fragrance suit.
03rd March, 2020

Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani

I understand that if this is not your kind of fragrance....it just isn't,but I do love it. I feel like it's aimed at people that don't like the excessive sweetness of fragrances like One Million but don't want an excessively mature fragrance either, just somewhere in between, it smells amazing to me and I still got to find a woman that doesn't compliment this fragrance.
31st January, 2020