Reviews by SirWill

SirWill's avatar
    SirWill

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa by Acqua di Parma

I bought this blind on a whim from a user and I really enjoy it. Zero longevity issues on my skin, this lasts a long time on me. A great masculine fragrance with class.

20th February, 2011

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

I tried this today and it started out pleasant enough, but 15 minutes later a note developed that I can only describe as cat piss.

15 March, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Horrible synthetic citrus and tobacco. It has been done before, and it has been done better! I can see the Jersey Shore guys drowning themselves in this stuff. No thanks.

15 March, 2010

Fluid Man by Iceberg

Smells cheap, very overpowering. I have had dollar store frags that were better than this.

28 July, 2009

Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez

So bad it is downright terrifying. I am usually one who can find a positive in the most awful of scents, I sometimes feel like I like too many fragrances I should not, I end up buying too many also. But even I can't find the slightest justification in this to say it even smells ok. This is an avoid at all costs for me, I can't imagine paying money to smell this bad.

11th July, 2009

Only The Brave by Diesel

I tried this several times to confirm that my initial impression was not a fluke, but every time I had the same result, Only the Brave dried down to a sweet and powdery mess. They will probably sell a ton of these just because of the bottle, but I would recommend you pass on this one.

20th June, 2009

Ice*Men by Thierry Mugler

Slightly minty, but had no longevity or staying power on my skin. I think I would have been better off trying to use mouthwash as a fragrance, it would have lasted longer.

20th June, 2009

Romance for Men by Ralph Lauren

Not a very strong smelling scent and does not last long at all. That could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it. I bought this blind and was so upset with the power of the scent and lack of longevity that I thought I got a bad bottle. I ran out to find a tester in the store and apparently they are all bad bottles. There are many better choices out there.

23 February, 2009

Love and Luck for Men by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

I just tried this on and have mixed feelings about it. I can't comment on the notes as I don't know exactly what they are. At first it smells like an average boring scent, perhaps with citrus notes. After a while it reminded me of a tamer, weaker version of Dirty English for men. Not a whole lot of longevity to the scent.

20th December, 2008

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

An hour after application it reminded me of a "head shop" I visit to purchase cds and records from. I was glad to see someone else made a similar connection on here with the Chinese store reference. I really like the clean scent and it is not quite what I expected when reading the Prada tag on the label. Gets a thumbs up from me but I should state that I don't have anything in my collection that smells similar to this.

20th December, 2008