Reviews by blacktie.whitenoise

Aigner Black for Men by Etienne Aigner

I bought this one out of desperation - to cure my winter blues and what a buy it was. Aigner Black is very masculine scent housed in a very elegant bottle with a leather cap. I really enjoy the leather note contained in the juice itself. It is also well suited for daywear into office, as it gets lots of compliments from fellow female co-workers... It also goes well with the rest of my collection.

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

One of the Holy Trinity of Tom Ford's men's fragrances. With Gucci Pour Homme and YSL M7 it forms a staple in my collection. It's ultra-masculine and very 1970s classic. It's sweet and soapy barbershop opening makes me feel really good, clean and confident... I just wish it would stay on my skin bit longer.

If masculine and old school is your thing - just go for this masterpiece...

Swiss Army by Swiss Army

I was given this a misguided present from my aunt. Well, it is nice and clean, citrusy smell. Nothing out of ordinary. I believe it's a good fragrance for a teenager - it is not offensive or cloying, nothing that could cause an upheavel in a high school... Yet, it's fresh and clean. It's just not quite up my street.

Diesel Zero Plus by Diesel

This was a blind buy... And a very wrong one. It's very sweet and cloying. I am used to wearing the heavier stuff, but the outburst of cinnamon and vanilla used to give me headaches...

Diesel Plus Plus by Diesel

I like this one a lot. It's fresh and creamy. Gets lots of positive attention too. And it's very inexpensive. Or rather it was... As it's discontinued now. :(