Reviews by carito123

Pear Glacé by Victoria's Secret

I always get compliments when use this fragrance, it is very fresh and sweet, and it last for hours , the pear seems to be not as synthetic as others from this line

360 Degrees Black For Women by Perry Ellis

I like this scent so much, roses, roses , and more roses in my skin, it is a very romatic and warm parfume, soft and feminine.

Alien by Thierry Mugler

I tried Alien this week, i have to admitt that i liked very much, well...i hate Angel..so i thought i would never like Alien, but this scent is so unique! it is like a velvety and elegant dark dress, so sensual and magic...i just love it!

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

I loved the bottle so i asked the parfume, i got lots of compliments ...most from men..it is not really sexy thoug, but is very comfortable and warm, it`s pretty and feminine.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

I tried one example of this scent...it gave me a horryble headache. It is so intense, and weird, i can`t find it nice, smell like tons of caramel and vanilla ..and something sour...just ..imposible to wear for me.

27 November, 2008 (Last Edited: 30th November, 2008)

360 Degrees Red for Women by Perry Ellis

I wonder if it is just my mind...but it is almost like happy from clinique??

27 November, 2008