Reviews by GustavoPinho

Cool Water Frozen by Davidoff

Feels really refreshing when I spray it on. Like shij421 said, it smells a lot like the Swiss Army Original (the opening of it), but freshier and less sweet. Also, when Cool Water Frozen dries down, it doesn't change as much as Swiss Army, which in about two minutes becomes much sweeter.
    Longevity ain't excellent, but not bad as well. Even though after a while you can no longer fell it, other can. One of my favorite fresh fragrances, and with a great price as well.

02nd December, 2008

Chic for Men by Carolina Herrera

Smells different from most fragrances I've tried, and is awesome. On me, it doesn't change too much from the beggining, which is a quality, because is starts out so great. Very refined, and the longevity is awesome (lasts over 9 hours, and 1 week later my clothes still smell like it), as much as the sillage, which makes it perfect for night occasions. Already becoming my signature, and received inumerous compliments for this (girls love it). Definitely one of my all-time favorites!

30th November, 2008

Adidas Sport Fever by Adidas

Like people said, smells like oragnes. I also used to love the smell of oranges, but now I'm starting to re-think about it...

30th November, 2008