Reviews by Lian

Black by Bulgari

I describe this scent as a room lit up with vanilla scented candles and you can find leather whips under the bed. I love it, on myself either at work or when I'm in a naughty mood already.
08th January, 2008

Fuel For Life pour Femme by Diesel

I only got the top notes and then it dries down to a powdery base that hardly registers with me. The scent itself I found rather unimaginiative, shallow and very commercial.

It seems very hip and trendy to take a berry note and mix it with other stuff and create some fruity oriental..it's getting dull.

parfums*PARFUMS Series 6 Synthetic: Dry Clean by Comme des Garçons

A scent that gives you the comfort, peace of mind and general good feeling of having done loads of laundry and having it all around you.

It's warm, friendly but still clean unlike gourmandes that are also comforting.

parfums*PARFUMS Series 2 Red: Carnation by Comme des Garçons

Like the other revies say, if you love carnations you'll love this scent. I dont love carnations and didn't enjoy it. It has impressive staying power though for CdG, I still detect it on my coat.

Moschino Funny! by Moschino

It´s very fresh and fruity, but for me the bitter orange overpowered the other notes. It wasn´t set off against the other notes to create an interesting perfume. It also isn´t a very long lasting scent as I wore it on a cloudy day and it was gone only after 4-5 hours, I also never noticed any of the base notes which is a shame because I think it needs the balance of those to make it a little bit more interesting. Now it smells like many others on the market.
09th July, 2007

DKNY Red Delicious Men by Donna Karan

I don´t like the womens line but a friend of mine wanted a cheap nice scent for him to use so we went sampling and I fell in love with this one.

The ultimate bad girl scent, it´s sweet fresh and it has an edge to it when a woman wears it.

For guys looking for a simple friendly and fruity scent that is easy on the wallet this may be a good one.
16th April, 2007

Ralph Hot by Ralph Lauren

It's a nice scent and one of the few I like from Ralp Lauren. It's all yummy yummy goodness but on me it smells like vanilla meets melon which is not that nice. For a few days this would be a wonderful scent for me but sadly I don't see myself wearing it every day.
18th December, 2006

Emporio Armani Remix She by Giorgio Armani

I tried it and I was hoping for a scent like City Glam because of some common notes. Only shows how much difference a few notes can make as I don't like this one at all. It is too sharp for me and not soft and light which is what I look for when it's not a gourmande or oriental.

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her by Giorgio Armani

In two months I used up 40 ml, I love this fragrance. I wear it in the office non stop and people around me adore it. It's freshm, clean yet very feminine and a little sexy. It's not a fruity scent in that people feel they can tell what fruit (they think) you had for lunch either which I consider a plus.

I think this is a frag you should try if you don't like Armani White for her because I really didn't like that one and I just adore City Glam.

Le Feu d'Issey Light by Issey Miyake

It's fresh, it's light and gives you energy without being offensive. A nice office scent for me and maybe for others too. I know sometimes women dont want to wear perfume around the office because they think it's overdone but with this scent there is no danger in that. You smell fresh and clean.

Noa Perle by Cacharel

Unlike most people I strongly dislike the other Noa scents. I cant really say why but I think it has to do with the white musk or the strong flowery notes in Noa flower.

Noa perle however is warmer then the other too and while fresh its more a citrus fresh then a flower freshness that I dislike.

It's not a very original scent as the warmth reminds me of Kenzo Amour and I think it's very like that fragrance only with a touch of citrus which will give it a fresher feel.
02nd December, 2006

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo

I never liked Flower by Kenzo, I find it offensive even and it makes me sneezy. I'm a person who just doesn't do flowery scents that well. But cover me in a scent that has less flowers in it and more gourmande notes and fruit and I bring out the notes perfectly, espcially vanilla.
I like Kenzo Amour a lot, it's subtle, warm, sensual and sweet.

If it reminds other people of Dior Poison then Poison is a woman who jumps on her man and tell him what she demands. Amour is more subtle and will linger close to him without being demanding. Very seducing scent.
02nd December, 2006

L by Lolita Lempicka

This was sold to me as a real summer scent, it's not. It's very sweet and warm and reminds me of caramelized popcorn for some reason. Not at all unpleasant but if you are looking for a fruit and sweet smell look elsewhere, it's not fruity or fresh but sweet and sensual. I still smell my wrist all day long and think of warm summer nights and caramel.

Incanto Charms by Salvatore Ferragamo

At first I liked, it smells fruity and fresh. Then it turned on me in a bad way and reminded me of a toilet spray because it smelled so cheap. It's a shame it loses the freshness on me.

Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino

The bottle just stands out and I don't like it, but the scent is so fresh and fruity and stays this way without turning cheap. I really love the grapefruit smell of it at first and the more general citrus dry down on me.

Innocent by Thierry Mugler

I absolute love this frag, it starts out sweet and fresh and the dry down is much lighter then Angel. The dewberry gives it a sweet and fruity touch on me and I love it for it, when the basenotes take over there is only a hint left of the earlier notes and the sweetness changes into something more subtle and harder to notice. I do need to respray during the day though.