Reviews by Sadelvenprincess

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

I would definitely agree that Juicy has a very light sugary edge to it. The tuberose is light and pleasant. I've only worn mine a few times but have had lots of compliments on it already. It is a very youthful feminine scent that somehow manages to miss being "too girly". I would recommend it, it does seem to be one of those scents that would smell good on anyone.

First by Van Cleef & Arpels

First, is one of those truly classic, classy scents. It hints at a silk suit, expensive heels, and hair up kind of experience. Subtle enough to wear to the office but definitley sexy and powerful enough for evening too. I get a lot of compliments on it.

Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel

I have been wearing Cacharel's Anais Anais for many years. After reading everyone else's opinion I'm beginning to believe that, in some of us, the fragrance must just elicit warm and pleasant memories. I too, have many memories intertwined with the sweet smell of Anais Anais. It really has begun to drift into classic. The fragrance will aways remain a part of my collection, especially for essential summer wear.