Reviews by Cygnus

Axe Phoenix / Lynx Phoenix by Axe / Lynx

As far as axe goes the best I've smelled, it was my favorite in 8th grade...now I just can't stand axe. It's synthetic smelling but not bad either. Unique, to say the least. Ok for informal wear but wear real cologne on a date or something. The women won't run to you if you're wearing this.

Cool Water by Davidoff

It's not bad by any means, in fact I kinda like how it smells. A little on the synthetic smelling side and quite "aquatic" smelling. Not a bad choice but it doesn't blow me away either. I'd go for something a little more...engaging, so to speak. A decent cologne.

Chrome by Azzaro

It's not bad, in fact I think it's pretty good. The only thing I really don't like about this stuff is that it smells really synthetic, almost to the point where it bothers my nose. Not bad but it's not great either. Overly aquatic, too.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Good stuff. Gets lots of compliments, too. It's rather light, which is something I love. Not heavy or overbearing, just a light scent which is pretty fresh smelling. I get tons of compliments when I wear this stuff. The top notes in particular are amazing, and when it gets down to the base notes, it's less impressive but still good scent. A keeper in my opinion. Only bad thing I can name is the fact that it's so darn popular.

16th July, 2009 (Last Edited: 23rd November, 2009)

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Hrm..... I personally thought this cologne was pretty decent. Not my favorite, but a good choice nonetheless. Nice packaging, very classy looking. It smells pretty good, actually. Kind of a fresh scent, slightly citrusy. It's really strong when you first put it on, though, so watch out. Also, it's not the most masculine smelling cologne. Kinda metro, if you catch my drift.

Unforgivable by Sean John

I tried this cologne, and it was really great. A very nice, pleseant cologne. Not too strong, not too weak. It seems to fall within the "casual" category. The only issue with it being more causual is the fact that the scent goes away a lot faster than some other colognes I've tried. Girls seem to like it, too. However, as time progresses the scent kinda turns into a much more subtle, simpler scent. One friend categorized it as smelling like sweat...

Realm by Realm Fragrances

I got this a while ago at Sears.....
    I made the mistake of not smelling it before I bought it... Anyways, the smell isn't bad, per se, but not my favorite. It smells rather synthetic, and it's really strong. I put some of it on in the morning and I could smell it when I got home. It was kind of overpowering, actually. I didn't get any compliments from women when I was wearing it. My friend said it smelled "not bad". Oh yeah, and the pheromones? Don't see those working, either. Smells...cheap in my opinion.