Reviews by StefanBlerim

Blue Jeans by Versace

This is incredibly cheap, with 75ml for about £8.50, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for...

It's a decent Summer scent, has good longevity, but it smells a little too sweet.

Not bad for everyday use after the gym or basketball practice.
16th February, 2009

Calvin Klein Man by Calvin Klein

One of the most vile odours I have ever smelled... it is a real disaster! Such a surprise coming from a usually great perfume-producing fashion house
07th February, 2009

Essence of United Colors of Benetton Man by Benetton

Essence of man is similar to CK One at first spray, but on the drydown it has a more masculine scent, but requires more sprays than CK One

About 7 out of 10

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

This is incredible! Reminds me a lot of Armani Mania, with a sweet and powerful opening with a smooth and sexy scent on the drydown. Definately a scent for the young, can be used in all seasons. By far the best fragrance I have come across.

cK be by Calvin Klein

CK Be isn't half bad, a little soapy, but on the whole quite a classy fragrance for both men and women

The longevity (how long is lasts) on the other hand, is absolutely atrocious, I stopped using this purely because I would spray half the bottle on and it would still disappear before I even arrived to college.

I guess you get what you pay for (£26 for 200ml in duty free).

Uomo? Moschino by Moschino

Simply brilliant. One for the youth; long lasting and not too expensive, certainly one of the best fragrances around in my opinion.
16th December, 2008