Reviews by jmaddux23

jmaddux23's avatar
    jmaddux23

Spirit by Antonio Banderas

Okay, the bottle looks interesting, and since it's an Antonio Banderas cologne, I decide to give it a try. I automatically get hyped up with the sweet and spicy smell. Then, the spiciness subsides, leaving me with an aroma reminiscent of a Hershey bar. I don't like smelling like chocolate, and this makes me both nauseous and let-down. Then, the chocolate smell absorbs into my skin, leaving me susceptible to bee stings. See, even the bees are let-down, and feel betrayed for having to smell something so sweet, alas, not a flower. If you want to squander $15 on a bottle of this, be my guest. Just don't expect the ladies to maul you. If anything, you'll smell like a woman.

Old Spice White Water by Procter & Gamble

Not bad. It's a clean, fresh smell with a hint of sweetness. The only downside is that it has to be applied liberally every hour, because it fades into nothingness.

Joop! Homme by Joop!

I tried the cheap knock-off oil version about a year ago, and since I liked it so much, I decided to spend $40 on a bottle of it. The smell made me a little queasy at first with the overwhelming sweet, musky smell, but as soon as it absorbed into my skin, it actually smelled pretty nice. So, it's a good cologne, but only use it every two or three days MAXIMUM. And, use ONLY one spray, unless you want to forfeit all of your chances of a love-life.

M for Men by Marilyn Miglin

Good Lordy!! If twenty old ladies put on different perfumes, it would be reminiscent to this stink juice. BLECH!

18 August, 2009

Red Door by Elizabeth Arden

If you want to smell like cheap perfume and cat-pee, this is the fragrance for you. Otherwise, DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!

08 April, 2009

Hot Couture by Givenchy

My mother, bless her heart, chose to give this to my girlfriend for Christmas last year. The sickly-sweet fruit smell just about put me into a diabetic coma. It made my girlfriend smell like an adolescent brothel.

17 December, 2008