Reviews by Lo Grecco

Ice*Men by Thierry Mugler

I don't understand so many bad reviews for this wonderful perfume. I love this. A little weak (stays close to the body) but definitely an amazing frag. Wonderful on hot weather. Women love it.

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

The first time that I tried this perfume was back in 2006 and I remember I liked it. Today I've tried it again and did not like anything on it. Bad sillage, low longevity. As soon as I put it on the store I liked it a lot but after one hour and some, it smells not so good. I can tell you, I won't buy it.

Bulgari Man by Bulgari

It reminds me the Bleu de Chanel, which is not a bad thing nor a good thing. When I've tried Bleu de Chanel about a year ago (I think) that perfume was not agreable to me and I give up definitely on buying it. Concerning the Bvlgari Man I had a better impression, but I think that on a hot weather I will not like it.

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

It smells on me like a cleaning detergent.

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

I have to agree. This frag smells exactly as Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Feminine. The only difference between the two is power and sillage in favor to the first one. Said so, I´ll take the Light Blue.

24 March, 2010

DKNY Men (original) by Donna Karan

Blah! Argh! A real mess. After around 30 minutes, it smells like a bad chemical cleaner on my skin. My first thought was that the tester they´ve used had some problem. I´ve returned to the store and asked to a spritz from a different bottle. Same thing. Believe me, it is incredible how this smells so bad.

24 March, 2010

Hypnôse Homme by Lancôme

It reminds me in some way, Lagerfeld Man, which I detested because gave a monstruous alergy. At this time, I was at home and washed it out immediately to avoid an alergy attack, if it should be the case.

28 November, 2009

Lagerfeld Man by Lagerfeld

I definitely hate this frag. One hour after I sprayed generously Lagerfeld Man on me, I start to develop a monstruous alergy, exactly when arrived at my office. I almost had to go to a hospital. Instead, I´ve run to the toilet and washed it out completely from all my body parts I´ve sprayed. Immediatelly I felt relieved, but I continued sniffing, because I´ve also sprayed it on my shirt. So, I´d have to rush to a store in order to buy another shirt otherwise I´d had to go home in to change my shirt. This way, if you are prone to alergies, forget this juice.

28 November, 2009

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

Men, you got be kidding. I´m testing right now, this thing and it smells really bad, even during dry down. It reminds me very cheap perfumes that I´ve smelled when I was 8 or 9.

By the way, this is bad stuff, even for girls.

05 November, 2009

Very Irrésistible for Men by Givenchy

Another terrible chocolate and coffee concoction. Forget it.

17 October, 2009

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

Hey guys. I love perfumes but I´m not an expert as some people down here. After saying this, let´s go thru my humble review.
    I´ve sampled today this perfum as well as Paco Rabanne´s Ultrared Man and Polo Ralph Lauren´s Modern Reserve.
    Of the three, the worst for me was the Black XS. I can´t tell exactly why this fragrance was so bad to me. What I can say is, I am an alergic type of person (and additionally, I have ashtma) and couldn´t breathe well after smelling it. This way, I´ve had to run to the bathroom and brush it off completely after some minutes. So, I would alert allergics to be cautious when using this perfume. Concerning the fragrance itself, it was totally unpleasant to me. Don´t ask me why. I even ask a couple of friends, and their wives as well as my girfriend to smell it on my skin and, nobody liked it. Since this was not the first time that I´ve sampled this frag, what I can say is: definitely I will never buy it.

DO NOT BUY IT BLIND! TRY FIRST.

26 September, 2009

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme by Bulgari

I love this edt!
    Although simple, it is different from any frag I´ve smelled before.
    I agree with others on basenotes - it is too simple for formal wear (I prefer Chanel on those occasions), but it is perfect for daily or office use.
    Longevity seems to be an issue here, maybe for myself, since I have a dry type of skin which swallows all perfumes I dare to use.
    Presently I am layering my skin with moisturizers, thus increasing the longevity of my frags.

07 April, 2009

Homme Exceptionnel by Montblanc

Very similar to A*Men. Since I already have the later, I will not buy it, at least not at this time.

30th December, 2008 (Last Edited: 04 November, 2009)