Reviews by Estefana

Estefana's avatar
    Estefana

Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren

This is a non-impressive, sweet smelling fragrance that is fruity from start to finish. For someone who didn't want to have an overbearing scent, but still wished to smell good, this is a good choice.

20th January, 2009

Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret

This is a very heavy fragrance with good staying power. I have to be in the right mood to wear this. I prefer the body spray as it is not quite as strong. Very ambery and deep.

L by Lolita Lempicka

An rather heady fragrance that started off with vanilla, orange and cinnamon, and ended with vanilla and spice. Although I love vanilla, it was used to much.. I felt a bit ill after having this fragrance on for a couple hours and had to scrub it off. I wish I could have like this, it sounded so good on paper.

Brit by Burberry

I have tested the EdP of this fragrance and found it to be an intriguingly fruity but warm fragrance. The top notes are sharp and exciting, and lasted for at least 45 minutes on me, and I was surprised at how much I liked the citrus in it, as I am not generally into citrus perfumes. But the base notes are my favourite part. Brit is warm and amber on my skin, the vanilla delicious yet not foody. This perfume starts off young and perhaps ordinary, but ends with depth and warmth. I ended up buying a small bottle of the EdP, and plan to wear it often.

Harajuku Lovers - G by Gwen Stefani

This fragrance began with a one note vaguely fruity scent, and disintegrated into what smelled like sickly coconut baby powder. It was childish and overtly sweet, and I couldn't wait to wash it off.

13 January, 2009 (Last Edited: 15 January, 2009)

Black XS for Her by Paco Rabanne

Black XS for Woman starts off very sweet and fruity, fresh not cloying. The fruitiness wears off leaving the skin surrounded in sweet rose and vanilla. For someone who likes rose and sweet smelling scents, this would be an ideal perfume. Although I am not a rose fan, I still enjoyed this fragrance. Thumbs up!

13 January, 2009 (Last Edited: 15 January, 2009)

Vanilla Vanille by Body Shop

When paired with the right body chemistry, this scent is comment worthy. It is warm, very gourmand with a hint of jasmine to give it some depth. The first half hour or so is overly sweet, but the dry down is well worth the wait. Men and woman alike seem to find this a pleasing fragrance, as it is very "yummy". My only gripe with this scent is its very short longevity. It would be a good scent for a date (a rather short one).

13 January, 2009

Guess by Marciano by Guess

My classmate had this on, and I had to try it. The top notes are entrancing, exotic fruits playing off the cardamom in a unique manner. As the top notes fade, the jasmine and honeysuckle are sweet and intriguing. The powdery basenotes are a bit dissappointing in their normality, but vanilla seems to be a solid finish for this fragrance, if unoriginal. All in all like this scent and would purchase.

12 January, 2009 (Last Edited: 15 January, 2009)