Reviews

Reviews by

Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Of all the Creeds, this is so far my favorite (aside from Erolfa). SMW to my nose is invigorating freshness. It is extremely clean. I don't get the "ink" connections others are getting. I DO get the petit grain and ambergris in the dry down and this is what I love the most about the Millesime line. They all somewhat dry down to that ambergris note, but have individual openings and lingering notes that set them apart.

SMW is something that isn't in your face. Like a well behaved child that tugs on your shirt every now and then to let you know they're hungry, SMW is the same. Last week me and my girlfriend tested SMW and she was complaining she couldn't smell it, but I could smell it coming and going through-out the entire day and well into the night. I still remember smelling it in line at Chipotle and thinking, damn! I love this stuff!

It is most definitely unisex. It smells different on me than my girlfriend which says why some may not like it. Gratefully, it works well on the both of us and we have a 4 oz on the way in the mail that we are going to share as a couple.

When testing SMW let it sit for hours and apply a little more than usual if you are afraid of poor longevity. It isn't a siliage monster. So sit back and enjoy it while it comes and goes. I could still smell it the next day after coming inside after mowing the lawn. It mixes awesome with sweat!

I would suggest others get out and try this awesome design. It's fantastic!
21st September, 2009

Erolfa by Creed

EROLFA. It is a pleasure to finally sit down with the time to review you. After 5 months of sampling you, it's time to share my 2.

Between 2 small samples given to me from Neiman Marcus, I still have a full vial left. Over a span of 5 months I used only one. That's how well it lasted and projected on my skin. I don't understand how anyone can say this has no longevity or silliage. It's a longevity beast on me with middle ground silliage, which is what I prefer.

My typical application was a dab behind each ear and one or 2 drops to bare chest before throwing on a shirt. When applied in the morning I can still smell this on me the next day when I wake up. I'll even go as far to say that I woke up in the middle of the night once because I could smell it on my shirt laying on top of my hamper from across the room.

The juice alone is high quality. When it touches the skin it feels silky, with a tiny feeling that your compressing micro granules of some sort. It's somewhat oily, but not in a Gendarme EDP way. You can tell that Creed really does have their own method of putting together fragrance.

The beginning of Erolfa is very clean and yes, ozonic/salty. I don't know which ingredients are applied in "ozonic notes", but it starts fresh implying it's going to stay fresh. Boy is that a lie. Through-out the day it drastically changes on me to a creamy sandalwood/ambergris dry down that's somewhat dirty and masculine. Just like SMW this comes and goes, only hitting harder than SMW. While SMW is clean and airy, Erolfa is salty and dirty in its aging.

When I wear Erolfa I really do feel like THE man. It's the way I would prefer to smell when I want to be attractive and confident. It's almost what I'd expect to smell from a rich dude stepping out of a Ferrari. Perhaps this is why David Beckham wears Erolfa?

I'm actually quite glad that Erolfa doesn't get the best rap because I know many people won't be wearing it. It really does well on me and uplifts my spirit every time I get the chance to wear it. Others have asked what I'm wearing and I always lie and tell them it's something else. Call me selfish, but I don't want a good thing to go bad if you know what I mean.

Since my testing I have purchased a 4 oz bottle online and am very excited for it's arrival. Erolfa will always be a part of my fond memories and collection.

Yes, Erolfa shares a typical ambergris dry down like the rest of the millesime line, but trust me when I say this is deeper and can hold it's own.

To those who've given Erolfa a frown, I strongly suggest you give it another try and pay close attention to it's crafty transition from clean to dirty. It's the fragrance you can literally start the day with as the sun rises, and finish the day with as the sun sets.

Erolfa gets a double thumbs up.

21st September, 2009

Joop! Go Electric Heat by Joop!

A BIG NO THANK YOU ON THIS ONE.

To be fair I test drove this one twice and both times ended in the most unbearable headaches. Their is SOMETHING in this that permeates my head like a knife.

The scent is creamy but sharp. IMO it's very boring and nothing new to shout about. I say save your money and get something better. Not to mention the two gay guys on the front getting it on. Tacky.

14th June, 2009

Joop! Jump Electric Heat by Joop!

This is IMO most certainly better than the Go Electric Heat 2009. While that one induces mind splitting headaches, the Jump Electric Heat is much softer and approachable. This is a warm scent that can be applied liberally. It's that soft. I can smell patchouli more than anything in here.

Longevity is about 5 to 6 hours on me when applied to bare skin on chest, neck, and both wrists.

After a few days I returned this frag because I didn't like it enough to keep it. Nonetheless, it wasn't bad. My lady liked it.

Rochas Man by Rochas

Easy to find cheap and by a long run the most sexy gourmand I have ever smelt. It's like a mix of Axe Kilo body spray and A*Men Angel, only less annoying. Some people compare this to Body Kouros, but I don't smell any similarities besides the fact that both are gourmand scents. This is much softer than BK and easier to accept.

Aside from my initial impression of the bottle, the design has grown on me and I I the bottle is cool looking and well constructed. The illustration is like a car light when flipped side ways looking at the flat side. Great bottle and quality sprayer.

Sometimes you wear a cologne just because the ladies love it, even though you hate it and the feeling it gives you when you wear it. This one I love wearing and the ladies it on me.

Longevity is all freaking day and into the next. That's 3 sprays total.

Do NOT trust the smell of this on a scent strip. It should be applied to skin to be given a fair assessment.

I will be buying this one again for sure.

Azzaro pour Homme by Azzaro

An ultimate classic masculine scent. If you want to smell like berries and flowers, this isn't for you. APH is very spicy and sharp. Incredibly long lasting (24 hrs on me) and screams MAN. This exudes pure confidence and presence. It's for the dude who means straight up business and gets to the point with no BS. A carrier of real power and nobleness. Not something to get for a teenager or the college punk. This is a mans cologne.

You can usually find this at Marshalls or TJMAXX for real cheap and a little goes a very long way. One or two sprays max and you are set.

Love this stuff.

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

A spicier take on A*Men. I own both and prefer this one for the fact that this one has vetiver. It's very masculine and spicy. I don't get much Rhubarb, but I do get a smoky, almost burnt something that kind of annoys me after a while.

The girlfriend loves this one though. She knows when I'm wearing it. So it must be distinct.

Wear this one during the winter because it is strong and travels. People will smell you and hopefully it's something they'll like. A little goes a long way.

Habit Rouge by Guerlain

EDT version:

Not what I expected it to be. Everyone here talks this one up, and I can see why. It's lasted the test of time and is still worn to this day.

Now, that said I will say my thoughts on HR.

The beginning reminded me a lot of Eau Sauvage by Dior. I was very excited because I love ES. Boy oh boy, people weren't kidding about waiting for the dry down. It completely changes and turns into something completely opposite of ES. The leather and vanilla come out of the dark like a thief waiting quietly for everyone to go to bed. It tip toes from your skin to your senses and knocks something over bringing your senses to attention.
You keep smelling yourself wondering what's happened to the beginning. Where has it gone?
For this shocking transition I must hand it to Guerlain. Many companies even today can't make a frag that transitions this covertly. The leather is prominent over the vanilla, but the vanilla is there just enough to make it smooth and settling.

Anyways, HR smells mature and classic. Unfortunately, it does smell like my grandpa that wasn't around for most of my childhood and caused my mother a great deal of pain growing up. So for me this brings up some negative feelings about him. I know that he doesn't wear HR, but it smells just like him.

A classic? Yes. For everyone? No. Quality? Yes, most definitely. Sillage? Medium to heavy. Longevity? 24 hours on me.

Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I can't fully rate this one because I've only worn it three times so far.

Okay, I've heard BK compared to Rochas Man, Joop Pour homme, A*Men, and Le Male. All fragrances which I have and love. However, I do not smell anything similar to any of these in BK.

The BK should be applied VERY lightly. Even if you shot your bare chest once and then threw on a undershirt, then a button up, and then a jacket... You'd still smell the BK radiating off your body and others would too. IT IS THAT STRONG. It will last 24 hours.

About the notes. I don't smell any of the notes the way I've smelt them in other fragrances. From the beginning and all the way till the end all I really smell is cherries cherries cherries. It's almost vile to the point of being sick. If I were to do any more than one spray I would be throwing up. This one of absolutely most positively meant to be worn LIGHTLY. A full bottle of this should last you a very long time because you most likely won't wear this everyday as a casual all around'r, and you'll find out quickly how the light trigger is to be respected. The good news is the dry down turns more creamy and warm. To those looking for comfort, this does that, but with a price. The opening will still hang around smelling very sweet .

In relation to the original Kouros, I don't think they smell anything alike. The only similarity they both share is the fact that they stand out. While the Kouros is spiky and sharp, the BK is a smooth gourmand that is so sweet it'll make you gag if you aren't careful.

Most definitely a cold weather scent. I wouldn't wear this one to the gym to pump iron. I've heard of people on here doing this and IMO it's the most absurd thing. What would possess someone to go work up a sweat in public while wearing this? I can see this being nice while cuddling and laying low, but to the gym? You're asking for it!

All in all, the ladies do love it and it's different than anything I've ever smelt, but please be careful applying it. It can really be a turn off.

Artisan by John Varvatos

Out of the John Varvatos line, this is my least favorite. It smells of orange juice and urine mixed in one. Not a fan, sorry John. I expected much more.
16th April, 2009

The Dreamer by Versace

Dreamer is without a doubt, on my top 5!!! I love it from the moment it's applied till the dreaded event of washing it off.
I haven't heard anyone say this yet, but I slightly smell some Joop! homme in this one. Joop! is much sweeter, but I smell some sort of fruity sweetness in Dreamer that is a major turn on to my senses. It is also lighter than Joop.

I don't think the initial is abrasive in the slightest. It's extremely fresh and exciting. I almost smell lime in the first couple minutes. After a while this masterpiece turns warm and sweet. I love it's sweetness. It's my favorite part of it. I will even wear this one in the summer it's so fresh.

I honestly can't get enough of this stuff. Truly a favorite for me. I wish I could explain it better. I am frustrated that I am unable to come up with a better description!

Try this one on your skin to see how it does. WAIT for the dry down before you get discouraged and wash it off. Women love this, I love this and maybe you will too.

A masterpiece! Thank you Versace! I couldn't of dreamed up a better frag if I tried.

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I can officially say now that Kouros is borderline chemical warfare. I heard so many boasting reviews on here that I bought a bottle and have worn it at least 10 times now. The last time will be my last. It was one of those experiences that leaves such a mark you'll never go back to relive it ever again. I ended up having to lather in strong soap 4 times before getting it off me and had to wash my bedding in bleach. All from only TWO sprays. To add to that, my little brother gagged and felt sick for the rest of the night because he couldn't get the smell out of his head.

I could lightly spray Kouros on my lower back and put on multiple layers and still feel like I've been pissed on by someone that's eaten garlic, fish, curry, and booze. This is the epitome is sewage.

Hands down, without a doubt, this is the most offensive scent I have ever smelt. Never have I once received a positive comment while wearing this vile liquid.

I can't see why anyone would think of this as true sex appeal. It's flat out nasty and repulsive. A definite chick repellent.

To all the people on here who rave about this bottled piss, either your natural scent already smells of roses, or your just straight up nose deaf and should find another hobby.
04th April, 2009 (last edited: 14th June, 2009)

Joop! Homme by Joop!

I have never smelt anything remotely close to Joop! Homme. It's extremely unique and in it's own class. It is so strong it will knock you off your feet if you abuse it's application. One spray is WAY enough, and two, well, your just asking for it...

I don't get any cinnamon in this fragrance. I do get a very sweet aroma that's musky and sharp. It's somewhat creamy and similar to some sort of cleaning product or bathroom spray, but that's the point of this one. It makes you think about it. It's not a simple message to the senses. It will leave you frozen in your tracks trying to find out what the hell its trying to say. It's an evolutionary process from the first spray, till the moment you step in the shower.

I'm liking this fragrance more and more each time I wear it. At first it was just offensive and bold. I put on two sprays and I could smell it through out the whole house and it was just to much.

I bought the 2.5 ounce because it's going to last a very long time. I recommend firing one shot at your chest and then putting on your shirt shortly after. ANY more of this stuff and it's just nauseating and distracting in bad way. But when applied in a sparing manner, this stuff is pure awesome and does very well on me.

I love the bottle and the color of the juice. I think Joop did a very nice job with this one. But, I think the box should of had a big warning label that is a legal requirement for people to read before opening. APPLY LIGHTLY!!!

Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler

I have tried to like this one over and over again, only to come to the same disappointment every time. I only smell PLASTIC in this one. It's like I've been playing with Fisher-Price toys all day. This isn't comforting or appealing to me in the slightest. Maybe, if I was a teething baby, I'd enjoy this one, but no thank you.

A definitely no go for me. Sorry guys

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Gucci PH doesn't smell terrible. It's safe and clean. It was very hyped up by the industry creating excitement in buyers all around. People were under the impression to rush the stores in hopes of something new and unique. It is everything but that.

I was dissapointed. Their is nothing new about this fragrance. It's just like many others and lacks the creativity I'd expect from Gucci. Envy kills this one and has taken the bottle shelf at retail stores.

If you are a guy wanting something for the office to distract the bordem of everyday life, this is for you. However, if you are a man looking for something new, creative, and out of the norm, this isn't for you. It's boring and it burns quickly. Like water evaporating at boiling temperature.

I think Gucci should of named this one, Gucci "Safety"

Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci

I see no reason for anyone to dislike this one. Its absolutely one of my favorite top 5 perfumes. My girlfriend has it and it drives me crazy when she wears it.

I remember pulling out a clip ad in a magazine with Gucci II. All my guy friends kept asking to keep smelling it. They all said it smelt like it had grape in it. I concur..

The downside to this frag is the bottle. It's very big and heavy, lacking a reasonable portion for the price they ask. It runs out very fast. The majority of the bottle is solid glass. So wear it sparingly.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

I bought a 3.4 oz bottle of Drakkar about 4 years ago and that bottle is still half full. It's to be worn LIGHTLY and some people don't get that. Anything more than 2 sprays is chemical warfare and offensive. It will flat out drive people away.
When worn lightly, it projects beautifully. It's very strong and makes it presence. The lasting power is insane. If you don't shower, it'll last 48 hours and I attest to that.

I have received more compliments about this one than anything I own (and I own a shocking number of frags). It's extremely masculine and in your face. It's the most confident smell I've ever smelt. It would be a booster for a guy who isn't outgoing and needs the push to show he belongs. Women love this scent and they desire to be near when it strikes their nose.

Best part about Drakkar is it use to be extremely popular. Now that people are so sucked into Aqua di Gio, they see Drakkar as old school and unimportant. It's incredible to see the reactions from guys and girls when I wear this one. Both genders ask what I'm wearing and are shocked when I tell them of this old school fragrance. Don't let the idea of Wal Mart carrying this masterpiece a distraction.

Bottom line: I will always own a bottle of Drakkar and be a proud owner at that. When worn correctly, it's amazing. Truly.

I give this a swollen times five, thumbs up.

Dirty English by Juicy Couture

I recently found a 1.7 OZ bottle for cheap and decided to trust the basenotes community reviews. I sprayed it on as soon as I got in the car and the girlfriend took a deep wiff and said she loved it. 10 minutes later I get home and the stuff had lost its presence to my nose. I think it was due to sensory adaption, because my girlfriend could still smell it.

I must say it is light and dirty. It has a drakkar gasoline type hint to it at the initial application but quickly dries down to a dark soil thats gritty and dry. Even though, yes, it resembles dirt, it is still pleasant and right for certain occasions. I can say now, after wearing it mulitple times, that it is light. You have to have a strong sense of smell to identify it. It's more personal for the up and close type. If your looking for a big bold open statement that you are there amongst the crowd, this isn't for you. Even with excessive application of this stuff, it didn't radiate well. It's lasting power is dissapointing... Even in AZ heat.

All in all, its a nice fragrance that is worth a buy if you find it for cheap. Not your ordinary type fragrance, and the ladies seem to really like it.

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

What a damn shame this one is. Both my mother and sister own this fragrance and its hello and goodbye at lightspeed. The notes are very boring and non chalant. I can't see why anyone would drop the bucks for this one. It's a nice bottle with a popular name. Thats it.

Allure Homme by Chanel

I recently purchased Allure Homme because I had tried it multiple times for months in different seasons to be sure it was going to be a happy buy.

It's very sweet, warm, and creamy. A woman could probably get away with wearing this. It opens up with a bursting freshness that is zesty and inviting. It makes you feel clean and relaxed.

Over time as it dries down, it gets very warm and I think a little overly sweet. Kind of like a warmer version of Le male. Because of its strong sweetness, the application should be light. Anything more than 2 sprays will be trouble. Plus, the sprayer is the best I've ever seen. I can see people running out of this stuff so fast. Each shot is very generous.

On a last note, Homme has something in it that is what I'd describe as spiky. You can smell it distinctly by itself, but I don't know what it is. It's something that I don't like, but I love the other notes so much its worth wearing. Kind of like going to a show and ignoring the lead singer, but enjoying the band.

The bottle is very clean and simple, the sprayer is top notch, the fragrance is capturing and present with a lasting power of around 10 hours.

Try this out, Its awesome stuff.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Angel Men is a love hate relationship for me. I can only wear it every now and then and when I do, I have to be extremely careful how much of it I apply. Its very strong, and because its one of those "you either like it or you hate it" type of frags, those who hate it will hate you even more for wearing to much of it. So I usually wear it between the shoulder blades and back of the neck.

In my experience, ladies love this scent more than men. Most guys find it really nauseating and separating. Sometimes I find myself really enjoying it and sometimes I can't wait for a shower. It depends on my mood and the occasion.

In the times where the sun is beating down, TRUST ME, it is a bad bad choice. I think this is an winter exclusive.

The lasting power is insane. I have smelt this on my skin the next day even after a shower. It's pungent stuff.

I give this a medium rating because I'm not crazy about it, but I'm not hateful of it either.

Dior Homme Sport (original) by Christian Dior

I originally bought this fragrance because my girlfriend liked it so much. It's intense freshness is like walking into a clean room recently wiped down with Pine Sol. No joke.

I like this fragrance, but is smells extremely similar to Tommy Bahama Set Sail South Seas, that I recently took Sport back to just keep the TB. It got to the point that the difference between the two weren't noticeable enough to keep both. I kept the TB because it smells slightly sweeter and has better lasting power.

If you're looking for a fresh clean scent that's energizing and bright, this is your best bet. It's something to wear to a party with loud music and people all around.

The citron is the biggest thing that stood out to me. Everything else kinda just sat underneath it quietly and burnt out before a nice dry down could blend and project. It didn't last long enough on my skin to say its lasting power is great. It's just okay to me.

Try this out before you buy it. It's nothing like orig Dior Homme.

Set Sail South Seas for Men by Tommy Bahama

I picked this one up for real cheap and was shocked at its greatness! I love this scent! It's very lemony accompanied with rum. It's extremely similar to Dior Homme Sport. Its so close that I actually returned sport to just keep this one. My girlfriend and I got to the point where we couldn't tell a significant difference.

It's gotta real sharp spike to it that's zesty and fresh. It goes very well throughout the day long into a thick dry down that's pungent and sweet. You only need a few sprays of this stuff, because its strong. I don't how people get the impression that its weak. I've never had to reapply.

Even though I bought this for a such a great deal, I would spend full price on this fragrance just to have it again once I run out.

Kiton Black by Kiton

I really studied this fragrance before buying it. I went through review after review on the quest to gain my own impression. I also went through many samples before I purchased this fragrance.

Here's my take.

I would say this fragrance is very smooth. It's soft and comforting. It melds with your skin chemistry very subtly, but noticeably when walking through a slight wind or heat. It's really nice during the night time. The "comfort" hint makes it very inviting and relaxed.

I don't smell anything in this scent remotely close to Bvlgari black. My friend owned that and I don't see any similarities at all. Maybe on certain people the two could smell similar, but don't let that stop you from letting this frag be unique by itself.

I see Kiton black being a master in disguise. Truly one of the best kept secrets. When you wear this, people will not relate to this scent, because they don't know it everyday by the people surrounding them wearing Aqua Di Gio.

To end this review, I will say try it on your skin and give it an honest chance. I love the stuff and would recommend it to anyone who wants something new, warm and soft.

This is a nice guy fragrance. Give it a try!

Antidote by Viktor & Rolf

I am always shocked when people give this one bad reviews. I suppose individual taste is all preference.

Originally I had a friend that received this fragrance as a gift and I didn't really know what to think about it. Over time I knew what he was wearing when he was around me because it had that "character" to it. It's smoky, but transitions wildly as you progress into the day/night. It's really a experience when you wear this on the skin.

I eventually laid down the money and gotta bottle of it. My girlfriend loves this one and says it's one of my top 5 fav's that I own. I concur 100%

This fragrance is splendid on certain days, occasions, or experiences. I fondly remember being in my old friends neighborhood in the spring. The cool air mixed with the grapefruit trees surrounding the neighborhood and Antidote. The two mixed together were euphoric.

This fragrance is a very bold statement. It's not a fresh watery scent. It's not gourmand, but more smoky and dark with hints of color and light. It's hard to explain this fragrance. It can be all over the place, giving contemplative suggestions to what it is.

Over all, I recommend this fragrance to the man who loves to smell masculine and bold. Someone who has strong intention and holds the courage to be one of character. It's a risk, but well worth the try if you live life on the edge.

I give this fragrance a major thumbs up.

Canali Men by Canali

Ooooo, this a real keeper I tell yuh!

I bought this fragrance a little over two years ago and still have the same bottle today. It's amazing!

When worn correctly, Canali is extremely enticing and pleasant. People always compliment me when I wear this frag. It's very sweet and bright. It can be worn year round with just about any occasion.

Just to explain its impact. I was with a group of my buddies, about 10 of them and finally one of them said, what are you wearing? After that they all looked over and said, yeah what is that? It's amazing!

To protect its value in my position, I lied and told them it was Cool Water so all them wouldn't go out and bought it. Ha ha!

Another occasion, I wore this to a wedding in a tux and all the ladies were smelling me all night long, wanting to dance and be close. Yes, it has that effect on women.

Guys, you can't go wrong with this one. It's on my top 5 and it can be on your too. It's wonderful and worthy of a trip to the store just to try it.

212 Sexy Men by Carolina Herrera

I have got to say this is the most offensive fragrance I have ever smelt or worn. A guy I know did a big review on this stuff saying it was incredible, bla bla bla, and so I got pumped to try it.

Ashamed to say, it was absolutely revolting. I don't think its even worth the risk of trying and hoping others like it. I put it on and immediately felt disgusted, but kept it on for the dry down.

Two hours later and I was flat out SICK. This smelt like Armani code and Burberry Touch, only with more of a "crap" note. It honestly smells like fecal matter to me. Like a hot baby diaper simmering in the back seat of a car on a hot summer day. My girlfriend also didn't like this frag. She concurred the "crap" note as well.

I think Herrera took a major risk by releasing this infection. I can't say enough negatives about it. It shouldn't be called 212. It is nothing like the original 212 that is actually pleasant and inviting.

Don't let me stop you from trying this, just be sure to try it first before buying. You could end up real sorry.

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

This is the one fragrance I could wear at any time and not wonder if it was a bad idea. It always smells good to me and my girlfriend loves it.

It's very sweet and clean. It almost smells like some sort of alcohol (not sure which one), but it does. Like a Pinot or something...

Anyways, the only downside to this frag, is the power. It definitely lacks power to project and last. It needs re-application through out the day/night. It's not something everyone around you will notice. Only the ones who are real close.

Aside from this, its on my top 5. If YSL creates a perfume based version of this, I would say its the best smell in the world, but to my disappointment, they haven't.

If you can get over it's lack of staying power, this is truly a work of art IMO. I absolutely love it!

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

The first time I smelt this cologne, it reminded me of something an older man would wear. Had that old school, spicy gasoline smell to it. I put the scent strip down and went on my way.

It wasn't until I was in Las Vegas at the Hermes store, that I changed my mind. I decided to test it on my skin and was extremely impressed. My girlfriend kept commenting on how much she loved it and that I should get it.

So I decided to get a sample to wear a few times to see how much I liked it over time. Sure enough, the more I wore it, the more I fell in love with this masterpiece.

I finally bought TDH for a great deal off the net and wear it on special occassions. This is my favorite scent that I own. It is also my gf's favorite. She goes nuts when I wear it. It's a very powerful masculine scent that goes a long way on my skin. It all depends on your skin type. If you have moisturized skin, you only need one of two sprays of this. If you have dry skin, you'll need more. I have never needed to reapply this scent.

This isn't a very personal scent IMO. I would say its quite out there as an expression when you wear it. People will know you are wearing something and hopefully they'll like it.

The best part of this fragrance is peoples initial reaction when they smell it in a store. They think, "old man" and move onto something else. The thing they don't know is how amazing it smells when its applied to skin.

I can't say enough about this fragrance. Truly a legend, and will always be in my collection.

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

I bought this fragrance without wearing it on my own skin. Bad bad idea. It smelled great on someone else I knew, but on me I had a unbearable headache with in minutes.

The dry down is so sharp it cuts through your skull like a knife. I think theirs to much alcohol in this scent to notice the other ingredients. Unfortunately, its another fragrance smothered by alcohol.

I wanted to like this one, but it didn't work out for me.