Reviews by urfliness

urfliness's avatar
    urfliness

Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani

Very lush.I always thought this smelled like a box of tissues.It wasn't my fav at first but I'm so grateful I havent ran out yet.This is one of the few frags I plan on replacing when it runs out.

15th July, 2010

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

I actually got this by accident.Whebn I realized it was for women I gave it to my mother.She used it for a bit and gave it back as she is not a big frag person like myself. GQ mag suggested this can be a great scent for men.How right they were.Very fresh-refreshing.tHis scent is lush and "airy" ,especially on sweltering summer days.

20th June, 2010

Polo Modern Reserve by Ralph Lauren

UH, THIS IS DEFINTELY NOT "BETTER" imo -than the original.However Modern Reserve (like many opinions before) maintians the masucline character but puts a new twist on it if you will.It's modern because unlike the original many mens frag are not chacteristicly "bold" and "in your face" as they once were. This frag has gracefully evoloved to the Modern era of quality mens frags.Longevity is magnificent without sickening and to me that is one tell tale sign of a quality fragrance.

17th June, 2010

Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

I got my first bottle of Polo blue about 3-4 years ago.I like it but i think it looses it's potency after a while.I was about to run out and I stopped at Ulta on my way into work and the bittle they had on display seemed stringer than the one I had in my possesion.Great fresh frag.My only suggestion is but it in the smalles quantity possible if you really like this(to maintian the potentcy longer).A+

01st June, 2010

Style In Play by Lacoste

I consider myself a pretty open minded person when it comes to many things.I tired and I tired and I tried but I just could not get into this frag.I can't describe it but thw sweetness is just annoying and the dry down doesn't compensate much for the sickly opening.sTill a lacoste fan non the less.

31st May, 2010

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

I don't find this frag very femminie at all.It seems pretty linerar to me.The opening is very fresh.It doesn't seem to last very long(nothing does in my opinion).I usually keep my frags with me for reapplication especially at work.My co-workers don't mind.Like most scents I look for longevity, this doesn't have the best but I still like it.

28th May, 2010

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma

I still can't figure out weather this is a masucline of femminie scent.I initally got it because the sales lady @ blumercury told me it was unisex.My bottle doesn't even look like the one pictured.(Mine has a gold cap and a gold label).How ever I find it is extremely easy to over apply this as it is extremely potent.I only wear it on occasions becuase I have this weired feeling that everyone thinks I smell like a lady LMAO :).Last extremely LONG!

21st May, 2010

Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

I tried to give this a shot but it just sux so I gave it away.I can barely smell it.

16th May, 2010 (Last Edited: 12th July, 2010)

Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Gucci pour home opens with a really strong cedar note.In the first 5 min after purchase I thought "what have I gotten myself into?". Upon smelling it again I "got it".This is for a confident man who knows what his tatse and standards are. Everyone can't pull this off. Fortunately I am one of those who can.Lucky me.

14th May, 2010

Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

When I started wearing frags seriously (bout 4 years ago)I had no idea what I was getting into.At the time I couldn't even pronounce Lacoste ( i thouhgt it was lactose, like lactose intolerant).Anyways even when I had no real frag knowlegde I thought this was superior.I am literally at a loss for words when I try to describe this scent.I am a man of strict stanards.This pretty much exceeds all of them(as far as scents go).Try before you buy.My only suggestion.

13th May, 2010

Lacoste (original) by Lacoste

Love this stuff.I I hate the fact that it doesn't last very long(as with most frags).However I do love the fact that you can spray pretty liberaly and it's highly unlikely that you'll offend anyone.The burst of citrus at the begining goes away way to fast in my opinion.The dry down it's quick,but hey it's Lacoste orig. so who cares.

02nd May, 2010

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

I don't understand why people complain about having the same things as everyone else.Let's face it if you don't shell out the $ you pretty much garunteed to wear what evryone else does.iit's a matter of hiw much you spend that detrmines exclusivity.With that being said. Adg is a phenomenal frag, fresh and good for any occasion.

02nd May, 2010

Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

I don't get what all the flak is about.I agree there is nothing spectacular about this fragrance. However in my opinion there is nothing that smells worse than Dior Farenheit.give polo sport a break.Trust me there is worse out there.

12th April, 2010

Cozé 02 by Parfumerie Generale

To me Coze picks up where Polo left off.I thinks it's quite genius actually.The spices draw you in and the chocolate puts you to sleep.Well worth the price.

01st April, 2010

Cologne Grand Siècle 07 by Parfumerie Generale

Ordered a sample.Couldn't wait to get it.I guess it was the thrill of trying something new.I thought with the price tag($120 for 50ml 1.7) it would be phenomenal.Not so.It' doen't smell bad at all but if your going to charge that much for that little I would prefer to smell it longer than 15 min on myself without sniffing myself.However longevity and silliage aside it smells great.

30th March, 2010 (Last Edited: 06th April, 2010)

Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond / Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma

This is a very comforting luxurious fragrance.It's smells like a coffe shop in a place I've never been.It deosn't smell cheap to me at all.I wish it lasted longer. I love the smell of coffeand this reminds me of it without overdoing it.I also like the fact that you can spray yourself liberally times times but you wont really over do it.A+.

28th March, 2010

9 IX Rocawear by Rocawear

Almost exactly identical to Polo Explorer.I mean frighteningly identical.

14th March, 2010

Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren

Smells almost exactly like 99 Rocawear.I still like it though.

08th March, 2010

Romance Silver Men by Ralph Lauren

I can't smell this stuff at all after 5 min.

21st July, 2009

True Religion for Men by True Religion

THIS IS NICE BUT IS SMELLS ALMOST EXACTLY Like 99 BY ROCAWEAR.NOTHING REALLY STANDS OUT ABOUT THIS FRAG.

24th June, 2009

Polo Double Black by Ralph Lauren

I blindly purchased double black because I was offered a Polo Duffle bag with purchase.Along with the bag came DB deodorant and after shave so why the hell not right.Anyways I was intially unimpressed but this scent grew on me.Not for everyday use but it's still alright by me.(BTW it's pretty hard to disapoint me when it comes to frag)

22nd June, 2009 (Last Edited: 26th April, 2010)