Reviews by makemepretty

Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons

Just a small spritz of this induced a migraine so bad that I ended up in bed for hours.

05 October, 2005

Lea by Lea St Barth

This is pure comfort in a bottle. Almond, vanilla and musk. Long lasting, sweet, feminine, kind of hard to find(so everyone isn't wearing it). If my husband liked vanilla this would be my signature fragrance but he doesn't...so it's not. But if you like vanilla or your SO does, then definately get your hands on a bottle of this nectar.

Marc Jacobs for Men by Marc Jacobs

Mmmm, is the best way to describe this. Sweet, fig & wood scented bliss. For some reason this smells so much better on my husband than me(I had to try to wear it since I love how he smells). It's perfection in a bottle.

Spring Flower by Creed

I've tried so hard to love this. The bottle: gorgeous. The notes: spectacular. So what seems to be the problem? The rotten melon and cedar note I get from it. Headache inducing on my poor fragrance sensitive brain. Smells great in the bottle but just not on me. I envy all of you who can wear this, because I sure wish I could(even my husband loves it).

Sui Dreams by Anna Sui

This is a really pretty fragrance. For some reason, this is what I expected Trish #9 to smell like. Warm, fruity and sweet. I'm fragrance sensitive and this one never bothered me. It's not terribly long lasting but you can find it cheap enough to spritz away at your hearts desire.

La Chasse Aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Beautiful fragrance, the notes are lovely(jasmine, tuberose, linden) my only complaint is it's not very long lasting. It starts off quite nicely but after about an hour I can only catch a bit of it from my clothing. This smells like a breeze of spring air scented from a flower garden.

17 September, 2005